*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Suckling.
  2. Lust
  3. Big Horse... bigger ass
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/503136-Suckling
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1286542
The animals on this farm have certain... needs...
This choice: It places its erection in your mouth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Suckling.

    by: underug
The gigantic, flared horse-cock waves and flops in front of your mouth as it grows hard, pushing at your face. The tip starts to leak precum over your closed mouth and nose, driving your nerves wild with a musky scent.

The horse nickered, and its hooves clomped down around you, as if threatening you. The horse lowers himself down, until the head of his cock forces open your mouth and pop in. The size makes you gag, and you can't breath as the horse whinies. The cock pulses in your motuh with pre as the horse swivels around, aiming the head down your throat!

The horse starts to lie do wn, pushing more into your throat. You struggle, but its weight is too much.

The flesh and fur of the horse brushes against you as the horse hilts its two-foot cock into your throat, the head even inside your stomach!

The width of the cock makes your throat stretch, and you're dying for breath, barely able to get anything past the cock.

The horse begins to thrust, making you cough as pre alternately bursts into your mouth, then thrusts down your throat into your stomach.

Your own erection strains, and you tear apart your pants, jerking frantically.

The horses balls are massive,and you roll them in your hands, hoping to get the horse off before you suffocate!

Soon enough, the balls contract.

THe horse starts to stand up, bringing the tip of his cock just inside your mouth.

The explosion presses you into the ground, as the warm,bitter cum fills you mouth.

Instantly it starts pouring out of your mouth, nose, and down your throat. Your stomach starts to swell and bulge!

The horse pulls out completely after filling your stomach, the last of its cum spraying and soaking you.

You have the following choices:

1. Round two

2. He sits on you!

*Noteb*
3. He needs a shit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 underug (UN: underug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/503136-Suckling