*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Experiment
  2. Experiment Briefing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263373-The-Shrinking-Situation/cid/408629-The-Experiment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1263373
A woman is shrunk and ends up at the mercy of her kids, and her ex-husband's new family.
This choice: The Experiment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Experiment

    by: demonboy328
Morgan is taken out of the room that she is in and taken to another. This room is quite different than the other. The only furniture in the room is two computers and a a patients table. Then, against the wall directly across from the table is a laser. The doctors tell her to come in and have a seat on the table.

The two doctors go to the computers and start entering in her information. They enter her height, weight, blood type, and other physical and medical information. After a few minutes, they tell her they are ready to begin. Morgan sits up straight on the table and gets ready. The doctors start up the laser and lights on the side begin flashing. Once all of the lights are flashing, a bright red beam shoots out and strikes Morgan in the chest.

The beam does not hurt, but is warm. The beam fires for about ten seconds and then stops. The doctors turn it off and go over to Morgan. They take her back to the first room and give her another physical. They tell her that the experiment is taking slightly longer to work on a human. Dr. Parker hands her a paper and tells her to give it to the receptionist. They then explain that she can collect a check from the receptionist, and they would like her to monitor her weight for the next week. They schedule her to come back the following Friday. She agrees, then is on her way. After getting the check and depositing it in her bank account, she heads home.

You have the following choices:

1. Immediate Effects

2. Delayed Effects

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonboy328 (UN: demonboy328 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonboy328 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263373-The-Shrinking-Situation/cid/408629-The-Experiment