*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/452026-Return-Of-The-Twins
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #1262152
A 16 year old boy becomes the family slave after his mom shrinks him.
This choice: You're mom sleeps throught to the next morning.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Return Of The Twins.

    by: Mad Dog
You were so relaxed at being inside your mom's stomach, that you'd actually drifted off to sleep. Shortly after waking up, and still groggy, you feel the tingling sensation and seconds later, you find yourself standing on the coffee table.
"Holy shit!" You hear a female voice high above you exclaim.
You turn around and look up. Your two oldest sisters, Georgia and Porschia are standing just a few inches away from the table. With them being so close, and you being so small, just one inch tall, the twin girls look like mountains with clothes. It's quite a terrifying, and awsome sight to see the two young women as giantesses. Your mom is sitting on the sofa to the left of you.
"See?" she says, I told you.
"Y'mean, he actually ASKED..to be our slave?" Georgia asks. You know it's her because she's wearing her watch on her right wrist. Like a lot of twins, one is right handed and the other left handed. Georgia is left handed
"Actually, he asked to be my slave. Just me", your mom replies. "But I think if he's going to be a slave, then he should serve the whole family".
"Little freak", Georgia spits with contempt.
It's been a long established fact that you and Georgia hate each other intensely. You're not sure how it came about, or why. But you just can't seem to get on with your older sister. You get on ok with your other siblings. You're particularly close to Porschia, who has a very kind and caring nature. It may be the reason you and Georgia don't get on. Twins usually have a strong bond, closer than ordinary siblings. It's possible Georgia thinks you're trying to muscle in on it.
"It is weird", Porschia says with a curious smile. "But I think he looks quite cute at that size".
"And helpless", Georgia says with an evil grin. "I could squish him like a bug. And he couldn't do a thing to stop me. We really get to do whatever we want with him?"
"Yes", your mom says.
"Really? Anything we want...no matter what it is?" Georgia asks.
"If you mean...can your use of him be of a....sexual nature, then yes. If you mean can you start slicing him open with a scalpel and removing his insides, while he screams in agony...no. Like I said from now on, Rob, your brother, no longer exists. Except as the duplicate I've created. But that's just for the outside world. He...is Rob...the slave. The bracelets I've given you, give you the powers of a goddess. He will obey your every command, do whatever you want. And you are free, within reason, to do with him as you wish. You can treat him like a slave, or be nice to him. But you will respect the fact that he gave himself to us. He is NOT...to be tortured. He is to be enjoyed. If he meets with any...accidents...whoever is responsible, will replace him. Is that clear?"
"What if he disobeys?" Georgia asks. "Because I can't see the little prick obeying me. After all...we hate each other's guts".
"That was Rob, your brother," your mom says. "And as I said, he no longer exists. The slave WILL obey you. And if he doesn't you tell me..and I...and I alone...will punish him appropriately".
"You'll really do what I want?" Georgia asks as looks down at you with an evil grin.
"Yes...mistress", you reply. "My only purpose is to serve".
"Good", she says with a lick of her lips. "Then I MAY be prepared to be nice to you. but you'll have to earn it. Till then..you're nothing but a toy to me".
Porschia kneels on the floor the leans down to take a close look at you. She giggles as she gently bites her bottom lip and the then gently strokes the front of your torso with a giant right index finger.
"This is so cool", she says. "I can't believe how small he is". She then looks at your mom. "Who's gonna get him first?" she asks.
"Well", your mom replies. "I've decided to wait a while before I have my fun with him. Just to let the excitement build. Eventually, the whole family will know they have slave. I think we'll give him time to adjust to his new life. So, for the next few months, I think we'll keep him to ourselves. Tell NOBODY about him. So, one of you can take him first. You can decide which one of you gets first turn".

You have the following choices:

1. It's decided Porschia gets you first.

*Noteb*
2. It's decided Georgia gets you first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/452026-Return-Of-The-Twins