*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Next Day.
  2. Human Jewelry
  3. A Dream Comes True.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/438231-Next-Day
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #1262152
A 16 year old boy becomes the family slave after his mom shrinks him.
This choice: The next day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Next Day.

    by: Mad Dog
You end up spending the night being worn in your mom's clitoral hood. You actually find it quite a pleasant experience. Your mom lies on her side, meaning you end up sandwiched between her soft, warm, silky smooth thighs. It feels weird to think that you've spent most of the day as your own mother's genital jewelry, but you're loving every second of it. It doesn't take long before you drift off into a deep sleep. You're eventually woken up by your mom getting out of bed. She stretches as she stands up, then she grabs a towel and heads to the en suite bathroom.
"Y'know Rob", your mom says as she walks toward the shower. "You make great jewelry. You're really comfortable down there. I could keep you like that forever. But I won't. I think after I've had a shower, I'll try you as a dildo. I'm sure you'll enjoy being inside your mistress, much more than having her wear you in her clitoris".
That's very true. You can feel your excitement build at the thought of being slid into your mom's vagina.
"Oh, thank you mistress", you reply with genuine gratitude. You don't know how, but you know that you can still talk, even without a mouth or vocal chords. "I will enjoy being inside your vagina. The temple of my goddess. I just hope that using my body gives you the pleasure you deserve. It is an honor to be your sex toy".
You feel your mom's shake as she laughs loudly.
"Oh I'm sure you'll give me immense pleasure", she says as she steps into the shower. "I like the temple of your goddess thing. I like the thought of being a goddess".
You feel the hot water run down over face, which feels quite good. Pretty soon, your mom's giant right hand comes into view, covered in shower gel. She gently rubs the lather all over her vagina, and you, as she washes herself. It has quite a pleasant smell, but it stings your eyes.
"Sorry", your mom says apologetically. "I forgot. I told you, you're really comfy down there".

After showering, your mom wraps the towel around her and walks back into the bedroom. She dries herself off, gently rubbing the towel over her vagina, and her living clit jewelry. Once dry, she takes you out, puts you in the palm of her left hand, and holds you up. The excitement you've been feeling grows stronger. It can't be long now before you're serving your mistress in the way you've always wanted, as a sex toy. You can't wait to slide between the lips of her vagina, and into the hot tunnel behind them.
"I've been thinking slave", your mom says with a smile. "I know I said it was selfish. But, having gotten so much enjoyment from wearing you, I don't really want to share you. I want to keep you all to myself".
"But you said you wouldn't be able to keep me secret for long", you reply.
"I know", your mom says softly. "So we're going to leave. I'm going to use my new powers to create exact duplicates of us both, and then I'm going to leave town, with my slave of course. We'll start a new life somewhere else. Just me and my slave".
You feel a huge sense of relief at hearing that you won't have to be a slave to the rest of your family after all, but you also feel somewhat sad. It means you'll never see your family again.
"That's the price we'll have to pay", your mom says when you point this out. "But if you just want to be my slave, it's the way it has to be. Besides, once you've got used to being a slave, you may decide that you want to serve the rest of my family. Then we can come back, and nobody will ever know. So, what d'you think?"

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, it's a great idea.

*Noteb*
2. No, I'd rather have the family around us.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/438231-Next-Day