*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Robin......
  2. Why?
  3. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1230439-Teen-Titans-WeigT-Gain/cid/388388-Robin
by d
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1230439
Teen Titans characters gain weight!
This choice: For Starfire.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Robin......

    by: d
It was a beautiful day,so the Titans decided to go to the beach.Raven sat in the shade while Cyborg,Robin,and Beast Boy threw the football around.
"Go long!" Cyborg shouted to Robin.
Robin caught it with ease, his muscular body being shown off in a dark green bathing suit.The suit was Beast Boy's and he would've worn it if Raven hadn't said he looked naked in it!
"Dude,"Beast Boy said to Robin pointing twords the snack bar,"check it out."
Robin looked and saw Starfire flirting with a chubby boy in a bright red speedo.This kid wasn't huge but he was overweight.....huge thighs with a but to match and a pot belly the jiggled when he laughed at Starfire's jokes.He had black jelled hair and kinda looked like Robin if he gained about seventy pounds.Robin was furious! He marched over to Starfire and said "What are you doing...Why are you flirting with this guy?" "On my planet it is considered handsome for a man to be soft around the midsection"...........The Titans then go home and Robin.....

You have the following choices:

1. decides to gain a little weight(100 lbs)....

2. decides to gain a little weight(50-70 lbs.)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 d (UN: archerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
d has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1230439-Teen-Titans-WeigT-Gain/cid/388388-Robin