*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jackie and Michael
  2. Cancer
  3. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/1667645-Jackie-and-Michael
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1218333
An interactive writing promt exercise. Choose a prompt, then create prompts for others.
This choice: Jackie and Michael  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jackie and Michael

    by: symmetryrocks!
"Jackie how could you," Michael whispered at his wife's grave. "I love you,"
I sat watching from a distance, I wasn't sure what to do, he just hadn't been the same since Jackie had been killed trying to save a group of school children from an insane gunman. She had been a good woman, a great wife, a wonderful sister in law, and if she had lived would would've been an amazing mother.
It broke my heart every time I thought of my unborn nephew, and especially the fact that Jackie never even knew she was pregnant. They had found out only after she had been pronounced dead last month.
Since then my older brother Michael had moved back home, he didn't talk much, he sat in the dark all day, sometimes even locking himself in his room.
I stepped forward. "Mike?" I asked gently. His head snapped up, "go away Sadie," he said calmly, his voice choked with tears.
"But, Michael-"
"Leave me alone!" he screamed angrily. He stood up and turned to face me. "You're just a kid! This is none of your business so just stay out of it!!" He stormed past me.
Tears came to my eyes as I watched him walk off. I wish I knew a way to help him. I just wanted my brother back.


New prompts
1) "Oh crap what do I do now?" I muttered, staring down at the body.
2) I woke up in some kind of cell, tightly bound with a coil of rope.
3) "I cant believe it, why wouldn't they tell me I'm adopted?"

You have the following choices:

1. Dead Body

*Noteb*
2. Kidnapped

*Noteb*
3. Adopted

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 symmetryrocks! (UN: six2s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shannon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/1667645-Jackie-and-Michael