*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/1639215-You-wake-up--as-your-favrite-Anime-Charter
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1218333
An interactive writing promt exercise. Choose a prompt, then create prompts for others.
This choice: You wake up as your favrite Anime Charter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You wake up as your favrite Anime Charter

    by: symmetryrocks!
I woke up and yawned, stretching my arms high above my head. It took mea moment to realize it but something didn't seem right. I stood up in a hurry, those candles on my dresser, they weren't burning symmetrically!! I hurried to fix them, melting the right one down to the same height and shape as the left. I sighed and admired their beauty for a moment. But something was still wrong.
"Hurry up kid we're going to be late!" I female voice called. I frowned...I knew that voice, vaguely. And..kid? come on I'm 14! I sighed. something was definitely wrong, This body didn't seem like mine. I quickly looked in the mirror to find that instead of the short , auburn haired girl I had been I was now tall with black hair, golden eyes, there were three white stripes on the side of my head and oh yeah...and I was dude! I grinned into the mirror.
"Hurry up kid!" I heard the voice again.
"Coming Liz" I shouted back. I had a feeling that it would be an exiting day...I was death the kid.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 symmetryrocks! (UN: six2s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shannon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/1639215-You-wake-up--as-your-favrite-Anime-Charter