*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/469951-Temporary-solution-necklace
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1217203
What happens when a Pixie get’s fed up with her size?
This choice: A Necklace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Temporary solution necklace

    by: T.J.
Nel found a necklace inside the bag. The necklace looked like it would fit a normal sized human’s head, and the pearls on it were blue and sparkling. It was definitely a very pretty necklace, one that would go good with Nel’s blue hair. She had a hard time pulling it out, though, considering her tiny stature and that the necklace was meant for a human’s head. Nel tried putting it around her own head only to find it too heavy to do so. Instead of being frustrated, though, Nel found herself laughing.

“I guess someone just misplaced it”, she told herself, giggling. “It probably doesn’t have any magic abilities at all.” Before discarding it and moving on, Nel took one last look at the necklace and placed both her hands on it. She then felt a weird tingling in her body. She was starting to grow! Somehow Nel’s clothes were keeping up with her, and in only a matter of seconds she was a little over 5 feet tall! Nel then decided the not-sobig necklace around her neck and see what it was like. It fit her perfectly, and she smiled at the feel of it around her neck.

“This is an amazing necklace”, Nel said, moving around some of the pearls on it with her fingers. “I wonder what happens if I take it off, though?” Nel proceeded to take off the necklace from her neck and soon found herself shrinking once again back down to 4 inches.

“I see”, Nel said to herself out loud. “It will only work when I’m working.” The pixie then sighed: she was hoping for something more permanent. “At least I can wear it until I find a more permanent growth”, Nel said to herself once again, retouching the necklace and putting it around her neck. The 5 foot-tall Nel decided to go back home, but is she alone as she does so?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes.

2. No, someone sees her.

*Noteb*
3. She accidentally drops the necklace as she walks.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/469951-Temporary-solution-necklace