*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/348597-You-lose-your-free-will
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: You find your will disolving  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You lose your free will

    by: milida
you blink your eyes in shock as the strange dust touches your face and some of it gets sucked into your lungs. A feeling of dread fills you as you wonder if those stories about the woman might be true.

In horror you turn from the woman and start to run from the Bazaar.

Elsa smiles ferally and shakes her head and softly said "Now John its rather rude to run away so please stop"

To your horror you find your body freeze on the spot.

She laughs and wiggles her index finger at you drawing you back "Now John please come back I so much want to talk to you"

You face becomes ashen as you find your legs taking you back to her inspite your best efforts to resist.

She giggles at your feeble attempts to resist her will then simply says when you stand helplessly before her "Good boy much better behaviour. Now dear you are going to do a small favor for me"

You have the following choice:

1. Told the favor Elsa wants

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/348597-You-lose-your-free-will