*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bubbles
  2. Monkey Business
  3. Trashing the house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/457212-Bubbles
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: Tommy fetches the lamp, perhaps the genie will help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bubbles

    by: Jacknife78
         Tommy climbs the ladder at lightning speed. He runs over to the lamp and rubs it franticly. For several minutes nothing happens so continue more forcefully. Finally something emerges from the tip of the lamp, but it is bubbles, not black smoke this time. When they pop, each shouts a different word.

         "NO MORE WISHES FOR YOU. NOW STOP DISTURBING MY BATH TIME."

         Tommy starts to hang his head in defeat but then gets an idea. If he could get the lamp to Jenny in time she could make the wish for him. He grabs the lamp and quickly climbs down the ladder. When he gets to his sister's room he finds...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jenny still being pulled towards the barrel

2. Jenny coming out of the barrel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jacknife78 (UN: jacknife78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/457212-Bubbles