*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pumpsie's Bar
  2. Deciding To Have Some Fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/265409-Pumpsies-Bar
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #107828
What will happen to 3 housewives out on the town, looking for a good time?
This choice: Pumpsie's Bar (seedy, after hours place)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pumpsie's Bar

    by: GeminiKC
Deciding that none of them were actually sober enough to drive, they decided to take a cab. Besides, Wanda had heard that cab drivers knew all the hot places in town so, why not.

When the cab arrived, the three of them jumped into the back seat, giggling, laughing, joking about the good time they were going to have tonight.

"Where to, ladies?" asked the cab driver, noting that all three of them were definitely somewhat intoxicated.

"Take us someplace where we can have a really good time," said Wanda, laughing.

"Yeah," quipped Sarah. "How about some place where there are lots of hot, good looking men and plenty of alcohol."

"Jesus, Sarah!" said Vivian. "You make it sound like all of us have got hot pants!"

"Shit! Who's wearing pants? I'm not!" replied Sarah, and all three women burst into laughter.

"OK ladies. One wild party coming up." said the cab driver as he put the cab into gear and roared away into the night.

Twenty minutes later, the taxi skidded to a halt outside what appeared to be a bar. The sign hanging above the door read, "PUMPSIE'S". Paying the driver, the three women got out of the cab and went inside.

Laughing wildly, they walked over to a table and sat down. A rather buxom black woman came over and took their order and returned moments later with their drinks.

It was then that Wanda looked over at the bar and saw two huge black men leering at them. Quickly looking around the room, she saw 4 more men playing pool, all black. Two more black men were standing by a pinball machine, looking over at her.

Turning back to her girlfriends, she whispered, "My God! This is a black bar!"

Sarah and Vivian quickly looked around the room then turned back to face Wanda.

"I'm not so sure we should be here." said Sarah.

"Yeah, I agree." said Vivian. "Let's just leave our drinks and go."

Just then, two men walked up to the table. One of them was tall, probably about six foot or so, and the other was a rather short, somewhat paunchy man.

"Does you think one of these ladies would like to dance?" asked the taller of the two men.

"Nah, dey probably is like most of the other honkie chicks that come in here," replied the short guy. "thinking dey is too good to dance with niggers like us."

"Oh, you think so?" responded the tall man, as he placed his hands on the table and leaned forward, adding, "Is dat true ladies? You'se think you'se is too good to dance with a black man?"

Just then, a seedy looking man with a long scar on his left cheek, walked up to the table and said, "You know what I think? I think we should just lock the door and show these honkie bitches what they been missing."

Well ladies, what's it gonna be?" asked the tall black man. "Is you'se gonna dance with us or what?"

Nervously, Sarah, Vivian, and Wanda looked at each other, fear showing in their eyes. They were completely surrounded by a group of leering black men and there didn't appear to be any way they were going to get out of a very bad situation.

You have the following choices:

1. Dance with the men?

*Noteb*
2. Try to Leave?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GeminiKC (UN: geminikc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiKC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/265409-Pumpsies-Bar