*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/359388-Taller-for-a-moment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Jared grows taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Taller for a moment

    by: scriptboy
Drew and Jared walked through the glass doors at the entrance of the main public library, which was located right down the street from their school and a few blocks away from their house. Once they were inside, they strolled over to the central reference section so they could find the location for a book.

'I need to copy just a few lines from this old history book for class. Once I'm done with that, we can get out of here'' Drew pointed out. He wrote down the location of the book, before he walked over to aisles where the books were neatly kept on huge bookshelves, neatly stacked next to each other and filling the area all the way up until the 10ft ceiling.

In the meantime, Jared just wandered around the magazine section. He didn't need to get any books at all from the library, and he just came along in order to keep Drew company. He just wanted to hang out for awhile, but he preferred to be outside instead. Somehow, he continually had the urge to hang out with Drew, and this has only increased ever since Drew got this weird 'power' over his body.

Drew found the aisle where the book was being kept, so he now needed to find the shelf. Once he located it, he sighed when he realized, that the book was standing on the next to highest shelf in the large bookcase. It was almost 8ft above the ground, and he saw that he needed to get one of the ladders on wheels, which were being kept in the reference area. He didn't want to go through the hassle of having to request assistance from anyone, so he decided to use Jared instead. But where was Jared?

'Rats' Where did he go?' Drew wondered when he turned around and noticed that Jared wasn't right there behind him. 'He wandered off on his own again''

Then, he remembered that he could sense where Jared was, what he was doing, what he was thinking, and where he was going. Drew just closed his eyes, and indeed, he started to see visions of looking through Jared's eyes, even though Jared was completely on the opposite side of the vast library.

'I need you over here, Jared' Drew thought.

Suddenly, Jared stopped and looked up. He had heard Drew's voice ringing inside of his head. Suddenly, he had disappeared from where he was standing, dropping the book on the floor, from the moment he vanished into thin air.

'Hey! What did you do that for?' Jared complained, when he suddenly popped up right next to Drew, and by the aisle of books where the book was located, that Drew needed to use for his paper.

'Stop complaining! I just teleported you over here! So?'

'I was reading over a book on the other side of the section!' Jared grumbled. 'You made me drop the book on the floor!'

'Oh don't worry, I'll send you back!' Drew explained. 'In the meantime, I need for you to get that book for me. I need the one on that shelf, with the red spine!'

'I can't reach'' Jared said when he was immediately overcome by the tingling feeling throughout his entire body!

Suddenly, Jared legs and torso began to grow longer! His legs started to stretch out even further, pushing his waist and upper body further from the ground. Next, his torso started to stretch as well, as his body felt like it was being stretched out by some invisible force. Jared quickly realized that it was Drew who was doing it, using his new powers!

Jared only gasped as he stared in front of him. The bookshelf seemed to be shrinking, but so did everything else around him. When he turned to look at Drew, he noted that he was now almost a foot taller than Drew was, and he was still growing taller!

Finally, the growth stopped just as Jared had reached the height of the entire bookshelf. His hairs almost touched the ceiling, when Drew made the growth stop. He didn't want for Jared to grow out of the building!

'Wow! I'm really tall!' Jared gasped, as he looked down. He was standing over 2 feet taller than Dew. It was as if the whole world had shrunk!

Then, Jared just turned around and looked at the bookshelf in front of him. He was amazed that he was able to see the top shelf of the bookcase at his own eye level, without standing on the ladder!

Drew was totally amused when he realized how easily he could make his friend grow. He looked down and chuckled when he noted how long Jared's legs had become, all thanks to him. Jared was ridiculously tall, he looked like his entire body had been stretched out like a rubber band, and he was completely delighted by the fact, that it was so easy for him to change or modify any part of his best friend's body.

'Man that was a snap' That was just too easy'' he laughed, as he looked up and stared at his giant buddy. In the meantime, Jared had reached over and grabbed the book off the bookshelf.

'Here's your book!' Jared said, as he held the book in his hand. Unfortunately, he was so tall, that Drew couldn't even reach his arm.

'Wait, I gotta shrink you back because I still can't reach that!'

Suddenly, Jared felt that familiar tingling feeling, and watched as his stretched out body slowly started to shrink back to normal. Within seconds, his torso had shrunk back, as well as his super-long legs.

Finally, Jared was back to how he used to be. He just looked up in disbelief, and stared in amazement at the top shelf and the ceiling in the aisle in the library.

'Wow' That was amazing, how you were able to make me grow like that!' he chuckled.

'Well, as soon as I'm done, you'll need to grow for me again!' Drew said. 'After all, you'll need to put the book back!'

'Well, while you're doing your research, mind if I continue reading my book?'

'Sure, I'll send you back to the other section in the library'' Drew said, as he casually snapped his fingers. Instantly, Jared disappeared from the aisle, where the bookshelf was, and he reappeared again, where he was standing before. He saw his book, lying on the floor. He bent down and picked it up, so that he could continue reading it.

It was hard for him to concentrate on the book, when thoughts continue to fill his mind.

What would Drew do to him, next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/359388-Taller-for-a-moment