*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/UMBNYFRSJ-Dance-like-Michael-Jackson-for-the-dance-compet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Dance like Michael Jackson for the dance competition  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dance like Michael Jackson for the dance compet...

    by: scriptboy
"Sure, Drew, like you could make me dance like Michael Jackson, right?" Jared laughed.

Since they were at the park, A few boys were shooting hoops at the basketball court. One boy brought a portable radio and CD player with him, playing dance songs. This gave Drew an idea. First, Drew allowed Jared to grow back to his normal height, which was 5-foot-6.

"I can make you dance! Like the best! Here, let's head back to the basketball court!" Drew suggested.

The boys walked back to the court, where they could hear the loud music play. Drew walked up to one of the boys and asked him if he had any Michael Jackson songs on his radio/CD player. The boy was playing songs through his phone via Bluetooth, so he just nodded and changed the song. Finally, he put on a playlist with a few Michael Jackson hits.

"Hey, Jared. You're in dance mode, now!" Drew said out loud.

"I'm what?" Jared wondered, but his body started to move on it's own as soon as the song Thriller started up!

All the boys stopped playing basketball as they looked on at Jared's stunning dance moves! Jared leaped, jumped, spun around and he even did the Moonwalk, perfectly to the beat of the song! The boys all started clapping and singing along, as Jared just danced his heart out! Nobody else could dance like that! He then continued to dance to Beat It and Billie Jean, much to the delight of the onlookers.

After the third song was over, Drew saw that Jared was dripping sweat all over, and he whispered "Dance mode is off!"

Jared sat down on the bench, gasping and panting. He was soaked. But the boys were all smiling and laughing. Right away, Jared got three party invitations on the spot!

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/UMBNYFRSJ-Dance-like-Michael-Jackson-for-the-dance-compet