*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2095923-He-grew-a-foot-taller-and-gained-100-pounds-of-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: He grew a foot taller and gained 100 pounds of muscle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

He grew a foot taller and gained 100 pounds of ...

    by: scriptboy
“Holy frick!” Jared gasped, standing before the mirror. He had just woken up following a growth spurt he had as he took a nap in bed. His muscles just tensed up and started to grow out of nowhere! He looked like a junior bodybuilder now, with thick shoulders, big arms and a large chest. His legs were thick and his abs were very well defined. And his muscles just grew for no reason, other than Drew just willing it to happen a few hundred feet away from Jared’s bedroom.

“Man… What am I gonna do with these big muscles?” Jared wondered as he flexed his arms. He marveled at his huge bicep, which popped up on his arm. “I’m too big to go out now!”

Jared just stood there, in his bedroom, and turned to walk towards the kitchen. He had just made it into the living room when that weird tingling feeling struck his muscles for the second time!

“Oh no! Not again!” Jared gasped. “What’s gonna happen to me now??”

Suddenly, the tingling intensified around his legs and his arms. Then, things started to change. It seemed as if everything around in started getting smaller? Jared looked around and realized that the room was shrinking and the doors and windows seemed to be lower than before? Was the house shrinking? The ceiling seemed lower and the furniture appeared smaller!

“Holy crap! I’m… GROWING!”

As Jared stood there, in the living room, he realized that his legs were becoming longer, making him taller than before. His arms were also growing, as his body got bigger and wider in the process. The growth spurt only lasted for a few seconds, but when it was over, Jared noticed that he seemed to be standing almost a foot taller than he was before!

“Whooaa… I’m tall!” he gasped, looking around the house. Everything in the living room seemed smaller to him now. He towered over the fridge, the dresser, and the music cabinet! He could easily reach the top kitchen cabinet now, due to his height!

“Dang! Is Drew doing this to me?” he wondered.

Then that tingling returned again!

His muscles started to bulge all over, making him experience a third growth spurt since he woke up from his nap! His legs doubled in width, his chest pushed out by another foot, and his arms grew wider again! His calves and quads grew by 6 inches in thickness and he gained twice as much muscle as before all over his body!!

“Uhhh… Ohhhhhhhh…..Urrggghhh!!!” he groaned as he just grew everywhere! The poor kid was totally helpless as his muscles exploded out of his body until he was twice as muscular as before, and fully covered in thick veins everywhere!

“Uhh…. Holy shit!” he gasped, looking down at his massive chest.
Jared looked like a huge muscle GOD now! He could barely even fit through he door!

“I gotta call Drew! I’m too big!” Jared sighed.

Just then, he heard a voice ringing in his ears.

“Yo, dude…. What’s the matter?” Drew’s voice spoke to Jared from inside his head.

“Look at me! I’m a muscle giant!” Jared shouted.

“Ahh…. Yes… You look great!” Drew replied.

“DO something! I’m too big!” Jared complained.

“Oh really? I will…” Drew replied.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2095923-He-grew-a-foot-taller-and-gained-100-pounds-of-