*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not so bad..?
  2. Allenby's misfortune
  3. I choose...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals/cid/575368-Not-so-bad
by Vadert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1002762
Mobile suits are no longer the most dangerous thing...now it's the women
This choice: 40ft tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Not so bad..?

    by: T.J.
Allenby watched as her body continued to grow in size (her suit keeping up as well), looking more than a little frightened by the shocked faces of the scientists around her, several of which left the lab as soon as something other than her muscles were growing. Her head soon enough brushed the ceiling, forcing her to sit down on the ground and curl up her knees as her growth finally stopped at a staggering 40 feet.

The giantess pilot was simply floored by this recent endeavor. Despite the pain she felt from growing, it did feel somewhat nice to see these results. She then examined the lab all around her, which didn't look quite so big anymore..and it was a pretty big lab! Even at this moment in time Allenby still thought about Domon...but also, at the same time, about her duties as a Gundam pilot as well. But what good would a Gundam do to her now? She was several times way too big to fit into hers; heck, if she were to grow some more, she would be strong enough to fight without any weapons at all! It's possible that she could grow to make any Gundam look downright puny in comparison.

"Well, I'm not going to get much done here", Allenby said to herself as she punched out one of the walls around the lab, slowly making her way to the hallway and beyond, hoping that she wouldn't grow any more until she at least got outside. The reactions she got from other people in the building were priceless, a few even making her smile at their expressions. Maybe being big wouldn't be so bad after all..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Allenby goes out to find Domon

2. Allenby asks one of the scientists what went wrong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vadert has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals/cid/575368-Not-so-bad