*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/998113
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #159656
Reading, writing, editing, reviewing, teasing, tempting, teaching, laughing, living!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 10, 2005 at 9:58am
Edited: August 28, 2010 at 3:44pm
A rate and review request
Good morning/evening, folks!

I've recently posted an erotic-related piece on the website. I'd like to hear your comments about it.

A little quick background: I've been working on a novel (in fits and spurts) over the last several years. One day, I made the "mistake" of asking a coworker who had read part of it what I chould do to improve the story. After thinking for a few seconds, this mid-20's single guy said, "Sex! You gotta have lots of sex or it won't sell!"

After stewing for a little bit, I decided to give him what he asked for. This story, using characters from my novel in an unexpected way, is the result. The title comes from the lesson he taught me (and I eventually taught back to him) in this little escapade.

Kindling Passions... A KnightWATCH Story  (18+)
A racier, seemier view of some "Recoveries" characters. D/s and BDSM content
#924557 by SkyHawk - Into The Music

By the way... my coworker hasn't given me any more trouble since he read this!

Also, by nature I'm quiet, polite, mild-mannered. Some of my coworkers even think I need "corrupting." After reading this, they haven't said much. I think I taught them another lesson... It's the quiet ones who will always surprise you, those folks whom you least suspect.

SkyHawk
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A rate and review request · 01-10-05 9:58am
by SkyHawk - Into The Music

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Petronella60 -on hiatus.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/998113