*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947713
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2004 at 7:40pm
Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia
Intellectually, I'm totally with you, Caits. Emotionally, I could never take that stance if my life depending on it. Sometimes I feel like I need children -- not right now, but in the future, need to feel a life growing inside me, need to birth, need to nurture. It sounds like a hormonal nightmare, but maybe it's my gift. I go around and around and around feeling guilty for not wanting to adopt, but I think that different people have different gifts. If yours is for adoption or not having children or whatever, more power to you! If my "weakness" is contributing more to the planet's overpopulation, then that's a "sin" I'll have to deal with, and, hey, maybe I'll get one less jewel in my crown in Heaven because of it, but it's not something I'm going to worry too much about.

At least, that's my decision for now. I'm only 18 and not in a position to be a parent, anyway, but I always look to the future. I have trouble living now; I'm always living in the future. I suck that way.

I guess I know you quite well, though, because I kind of wondered whether you'd take the stevia thing opposite than how I was taking it, and think it was a good thing to impare reproductivity! Still, would it be a good thing if all that stevia impared was, like, the development of a baby's intelligence, but the child was still conceived and born? I'd opt out of potentially hazardous gambles and instead educate people, put some laws into effect, not let parents have 12 children anymore...whatever.

I'm really playing devil's advocate here. I'm in a nasty mood and feeling bitchy. Excuse me if I've said anything offensive!

Visit my web site at http://elizabeth.bouma-holtrop.com!
MESSAGE THREAD
Caitlin: Stevia · 10-06-04 9:43pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-07-04 2:29pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-07-04 7:40pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-14-04 9:30pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 12:44pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 1:45pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-15-04 4:06pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 9:17am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 2:13pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 8:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin: Stevia · 10-16-04 10:52pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/947713