*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/901393
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 22, 2004 at 11:20am
Re: Ali
by Ilona
 (This message was edited by golden_tears on 07-22-04 @ 1:32 pm EDT)

Well here I finally am again, and this time i'm not going to leave until I've replied to all the messages!
I've been working nightshifts this week aswel as last, and when I work nightshifts I don't do a lot besides sleeping and working, so that's why I haven't posted here for a while.

How are all of you doing? I'm so excited about Chloe and little Joshua, and I can't wait to hear the latest news and see pictures of Chloe and her baby boy! I bought her (well actually the baby) a little present, but I won't be able to send it until next week, i'm completely broke now *Frown*..
Could any of you help me to Chlo's address? I must have it around here somewhere, but I can't find it..

About Ali, well, be keeps texting me on my mobile, almost telling me everyday how much he misses me and loves me.. I told him a million times how it could never work between us, because a long distance relationship just doesn't work for me, and neither of us are willing to move (not that I would really want him to move here *Confused*.. It's all just a bit confusing.. I really like him, but I don't love him, if I did I would do all I could to make it work (which he's doing now) but I just don't.. I don't want to hurt him, but it can't keep going on like this..

So, that's the Ali story so far..

Did I tell you guys that I talked to Erik on messenger about 2 weeks ago? It was the first time in about 6 months that I talked to him, and it felt really weird, and I've found myself thinking about him a lot since then.. I really hope he'll also come to Lowlands this year, but he said he wasn't sure yet. maybe it's better if I wont see him anyway.. Whatever... *Worry*

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
Anybody home?? · 06-13-04 4:24pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Anybody home?? · 06-14-04 2:46pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-18-04 2:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-18-04 4:43pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-19-04 1:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-21-04 7:20am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-23-04 3:46pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody home?? · 06-23-04 5:40pm
by Ilona
Ali · 06-30-04 3:09pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Ali · 07-22-04 11:20am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Ali · 07-31-04 8:17pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/901393