*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/888595
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 30, 2004 at 3:47pm
Re: Hullo!
by A Non-Existent User
I'm being so lazy today, posting back to random posts and not saying anything worthwhile, really. I just got back from a funny visit with Mum's parents and my cousins and aunt. We were having a blast until I was cooking broccoli and my grandma suddenly freaked out and hit the roof (or, in Dutch, zij was des duivels!), accusing me of arguing with her in her kitchen, her house, and that I was naive and young and mean to her. It was awful...I'm still disturbed by it...and I can't focus on anything it seems, because of it. I'll tell you more about it if you're intrigued!

Zib, I got your glorious, marvelously colossal letter and it made my day a thousand times over. I wish I could start writing back this very second, but I have to call Barbara in Elk, I should call Grant in Eureka, and I have to leave for Mendocino in about an hour.

Oh, si, si, mi numero de telefono es: 707-882-2824. I'd be so happy and jittery and jived and excited and alive and comforted if you called! It's sort of a moot point to give you my number because I'll be gone today and tomorrow, and will probably be holding down the cafe for the next 4-5 days (4th of July weekend!). Hopefully I'll be able to begin my reply to your letter sometime inbetween then!

GOOD! I'm glad you felt like you were in a Crazy Caitsty mood when you wrote your "Hullo" post! I'm so...so flattered! That's just so cool. Interesting that woould feel like me...sometimes I know I feel like you, Zib!

I'm going to go attend to my social duties now and sweep the floor for Mum in my white gypsy skirt (She's away with the raggle-taggle gypsy-o... I had no idea you liked that song, Zib!).

Love love wuv you, gooseberry!!!!!!!
MESSAGE THREAD
Hullo! · 06-24-04 8:49pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Hullo! · 06-29-04 2:59am
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Hullo! · 06-30-04 3:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-02-04 4:00am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-03-04 4:01pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-07-04 8:03pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-07-04 9:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-08-04 5:13am
by Alex Elizabeth
Relatives · 07-10-04 6:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-22-04 1:05pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hullo! · 07-22-04 12:03pm
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/888595