*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884956
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 23, 2004 at 6:24pm
Re: My life
by Ilona
 (This message was edited by golden_tears on 06-23-04 @ 6:39 pm EDT)

I was really surprised, shocked even, when I read about what happened at surf. How did you feel when barbara called you? Did you at all see it coming? Even if I wouldn't want to work there anyway, I would still feel awful if they would call me telling me what they told you! It's a good thing I don't practice voodoo, or bad things would happen to Barbara! *Pthb*

I'm glad that you could start at the cafe right away, and in the end I think this is a lot better for you, doing the work you really like, working with people you like etc.
It sounds like such a relaxing life you'll be leading now, doing work you like, studying some things you're interested in by yourself..

No, Diana isn't at all protective over me, never has been either. It doesn't feel like she's my older sister, she more like a friend. Not a really close friend that I speak to everyday, but the type of friend that you sometimes don't talk to for weeks, but who is always there. Friendship is something you have to work on, if you don't call each other, talk to each other for who knows how long, things will change, but between me and Diana things are always the same. I don't have to worry about that, she's just always there.
I'm not sure this makes sense.
My parents aren't very protective either. I don't remember they ever were. My sister and I could always make our own decisions, and very young they would let us free to do whatever we wanted to do.(Well, there were limits of course). I guess that also because of that I was very independent, very young.

That sounds so cool, that Nathan is building a house in the woods! It sounds surreal too, you can't really do things like that in Holland. Well, you could do it, but everybody would think you're some weirdo or something. It wouldn't be safe at all either. Are you thinking about maybe living in that house together with him? Does he live in Point Arena too?

Don't worry about boring me, I love reading about your life, about all your lives!

What have I been up to? Well err.. not much really.. Going to school (I have 2 school weeks now, this week and next week) dreaming, watching too much TV (tonight I even watched soccer (European championship) and I even liked it! *Pthb* Tonight we won from Latvia and Germany lost so we don't have to go home yet!! (if we would lose or germany would win tonight we wouldn't have enough points to go to the next round)) Why am I telling you all this?? Anyway, I haven't really been doing a lot lately. O, last Monday I went to a Metallica concert which was really cool!
Can't think of any other interesting things I could tell you about..

I want to be the one to dance in the sun
MESSAGE THREAD
cd's · 06-19-04 4:36am
by Ilona
Re: cd's · 06-19-04 1:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: cd's · 06-21-04 7:55am
by Ilona
My life · 06-23-04 4:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: My life · 06-23-04 6:24pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: My life · 07-03-04 3:38pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 7:48pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-07-04 8:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 12:22pm
by Ilona
Re: Re: Re: My life · 07-22-04 11:58am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884956