*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884858
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 23, 2004 at 3:40pm
Re: Re: Re: I'm back
by A Non-Existent User
Oh, OK, I'll come in late June then! That works well, because Nathan is going to be in school next spring (at the little College of the Redwoods branch where we live) and we can go after his classes end.

Japanese tourists in Amsterdam, now where have I heard that before? Someone said something like that...maybe it was Micaella...I wonder why there are so many Japanese tourists?! There are TONS of them in California, too, especially in San Francisco. There's a lot of Asian influence and heritage here.

I don't even know if I'll be able to go to Europe next June...I shouldn't get my hopes up too much...

Oh, Loon, I got new Dutch language tapes yesterday and I'm really excited but really frustrated, too...the pronounciation is harder than I thought. I thought that most Dutch speakers roll their "R", but in some words, like bier, maar, daar, the "R" sounds just like an American "R", you know what I mean? And then some "R"s sound like the French "R", even like the "G" sound in "gaat". I want to hear you speak Dutch so I know how you say words! I'm so confused...

The Dutch language is so gorgeous, and SO cool...there's so much for me to learn, though, still. Sigh.

DutchBird, cool! Or is it NederlandseVogel?

"I've never had a humble opinion.
If you've got an opinion,
why be humble about it?"
MESSAGE THREAD
I'm back · 06-18-04 3:43am
by Ilona
Re: I'm back · 06-19-04 1:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: I'm back · 06-21-04 7:12am
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 3:40pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back · 06-23-04 4:56pm
by Ilona
Holland · 06-30-04 2:58pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Holland · 07-10-04 11:40am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Holland · 07-10-04 6:44pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/884858