*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3685427
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Log an assignment before 10/4.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2024 at 11:18am
Re: Ready for Prep!
I feel you, Roseille ā™„! I just adore Prep, even though I'm not as talented as you, nor do I have any follow through after November. lol But still, it love Prep anyway. *Heart*

PennyWriter, it's fabulous that you brought a friend along with you! Welcome to them and good job to you! *Heart*

Prep is amazing! Thank you so much for doing this for us, BattywynšŸŽ¶! How would any of us get NaNo done without you?!? In my experience, without Prep, I can't finish NaNo and with it, I (almost) can't NOT finish NaNo. lol I'm sure there are other places around the web with prepping opportunities. But first, are they as good? I've not officially DONE the NaNo Prep on the NaNo site, but I've browsed it and didn't care for it. Second, would I have even figured out that not prepping was why I could never succeed at NaNo if I hadn't been on WdC and you hadn't been running Prep and I hadn't somehow gotten roped into it after failing all (only 1, but still counts as "all") previous NaNo attempts? Third, your Prep leads to the Sprinter's Forum, so that may be another reason I always succeed. IDK, but I do know that without you and Prep, I'd likely never have finished NaNo and I wouldn't love it as much as I do today. Oh, and my love for it lead to testing out a writing software every single year and buying several, so that's...uh...a lot of money spent, but also, great opportunities, thanks to you! You've changed my life and, if I ever publish anything and even get a couple of readers, you've changed my world! *Heart*

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
Ready for Prep! · 09-15-24 5:29pm
by Roseille ā™„
Re: Ready for Prep! · 09-15-24 8:47pm
by Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH
Re: Ready for Prep! · 09-15-24 8:55pm
by QueenNormaJean Let's Go!Go!Go!
Re: Re: Ready for Prep! · 09-15-24 9:05pm
by PennyWriter
Re: Ready for Prep! · 09-18-24 5:16pm
by Showering Dutchessbarbie.
*Star* Re: Ready for Prep! · 10-03-24 11:18am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3685427