*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3610045
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 26, 2023 at 7:08am
Re: The Bard's Hall Contest, December 2023.
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done, for sure! *Party*

I assume I've mentioned this every year that you finished in December, but I won't run your celebration until later because at the end of December, then in mid-January, then again in early February, I run the Giant January Celebrations for those who have done every single month of "The Contest Challenge since it started. Well, the MB sale is going on for several days. MAYBE I'll do 1 day where I only highlight you. *Think* But I make no promises.

I definitely won't highlight you at the same time as the others because I pay a different amount for them. *Wink* Normally, I like to run the celebrations for people who have done 1 year with 5 or more people who have also done 1 year because I found that people didn't want to participate if I was "only" paying 11k per MB and there weren't many people. *Rolleyes* However, I tested things out during the last sale and did find that they're more willing to participate during a sale when they get more GPs vs. how much they've spent, so maybe I'll try again during this sale, but again, I make no promises. *Wink*

Whatever I decide to do and whenever I decide to do it, CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING A WHOLE YEAR OF "The Contest Challenge!!! *Delight* You worked hard and I am super proud of you! *Proud* You're amazing!!! *Heart* *Heart* *Heart*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
The Bard's Hall Contest, December 2023. · 12-26-23 2:32am
by jaya
*Star* Re: The Bard's Hall Contest, December 2023. · 12-26-23 7:08am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3610045