*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3593437
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Prep 2024 signups now open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 14, 2023 at 1:49am
REMINDER: Contest Round
If you're submitting an item or entry for consideration in the contest, please remember to make it visible to the judges.

For items, you can make them visible to everyone; to Registered Users or above; or to Registered Authors or above. You can also set the item to be group-only, using the Prep Challenge group (this should be visible on the dropdown list when you're editing the item, if you're in the group). DO NOT set it to private. Or if you do, make sure you reset it before the deadline and leave it that way at least until winners are announced.

For entries, both the book item and entry need to be set as above. You can set different access restrictions for each; to be honest, I don't remember which one takes precedence, and I'm entirely too lazy to look it up. So do that at your own risk.

If I can't access your contest round entry when I collate them on Sunday afternoon, it'll be disqualified (that happened once last week). Similarly, if the judges can't access it when they make their determination, they probably won't even consider it (they may or may not contact you about it, but don't count on it).

In short, make sure that at least me and the judges can see your work.

Any questions, or if you want to ensure that I can access the item (BEFORE the deadline), give me a shout here, or via email or IM.

WALTZ
2023 October NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge
Judging Coordinator
Tech Support

"Why annoy BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ with technical issues when you can annoy Robert Waltz instead?"

"...from the darkness" sig
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
REMINDER: Contest Round · 10-14-23 1:49am
by Robert Waltz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3593437