*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3585835
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 12, 2023 at 4:28am
Re: 13 Reviews 13 tix
Dear Brian,

You do write long reviews. They are uplifting and encouraging. You posted The call of the Wilderness twice. I'm sure it was an oversight.

Jody posted the rules in the forum; here are some of them:

Qualifying reviews will be a minimum of 500 characters (note that 250 characters is a common minimum, but we request 500, not including ML code, of course). Templates are welcome, but of course, they don't count toward the 500 characters. *Wink*

*Check* Reviews with 1-2 corrections/suggestions will receive 1 ticket and reviews with 3+ corrections/suggestions will receive 2 tickets.

*Check* They will have all suggestions and/or corrections separated into a specific section or highlighted, bolded, or otherwise very easily findable so when checking for accuracy, we can easily find the suggested changes to determine the appropriate number of tickets the review qualifies for. We don't have time to read every word of every review, so please make them easy to find!

*Check* They will be encouraging, even when offering corrections and/or suggestions.

While you did write encouraging and uplifting reviews, only your last entry (A love haiku) had a suggestion that was in line with the rules.

At this time, I can give you a ticket for that, but you are free to re-review the others. Also, if you have any questions, you can email or message Angelica Weatherby-Fallishere or Schnujo's in Alabama . I do appreciate the effort you put into your reviews, and I've taken some hints on how to better do reviews of my own.

signature updated by lili_in_fl
MESSAGE THREAD
12 Reviews 1 tix · 09-11-23 3:01pm
by Brian K Compton notes an echo~
Re: 13 Reviews 13 tix · 09-12-23 4:14am
by AmyJo- Have a lovely day!
*Star* Re: 13 Reviews 13 tix · 09-12-23 4:28am
by AmyJo- Have a lovely day!
Re: Re: 13 Reviews 13 tix · 09-12-23 8:00am
Re: Re: Re: 13 Reviews 13 tix · 09-14-23 12:06am
by Angelica Weatherby-Fallishere
Re: Re: Re: Re: 13 Reviews 13 tix · 09-24-23 8:26pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3585835