*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581954
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2023 at 3:04pm
Re: 1 Review - 1 ticket please
What a confusing review and thing to review! *Rolling* That's hilarious!

BTW, that brings up the reminder that if you find anything you love, feel free to nominate it for "The Quills if it's written this year. *Wink*

The only critique of your review I have is for our benefit. Please make the suggestions/corrections stand out more so we don't have to read the whole review to find them. *Wink* Angelica Weatherby-4DaystilOct and I are really busy. *Wink* Maybe put the word "suggestion" (or correction) in bold or or in a different color so we can quickly spot it when doing spot checks. *CheckP* *Laugh*

Also, it wouldn't have made a difference here since you only had 1 suggestion and you need 3 to get 2 tickets, but if you notice they don't have all 3 genres filled out, you can also suggest that. *Wink* Though explain why when you do. It's the main way people look for things to read so they're missing readers. Plus, Mods search genres for things to include in the Newsletters. And it increases your chances of winning a Quill, should it get nominated. *Wink*

Great job and good luck in the raffle!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
1 Review - 1 ticket please · 09-01-23 11:44am
by Beholden
*Star* Re: 1 Review - 1 ticket please · 09-01-23 3:04pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3581954