*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579882
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2023 at 12:36pm
Re: Poetry Topic of the Month Contest - February 2023
You're doing an amazing job on the catch-up! Not only are you catching up, but you're not driving me crazy while you're doing it. *Laugh* Your entries are clear, appropriate, and generally just "right" so I don't have to explain things or figure out what's going on. THANK YOU! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* I'm so happy others are working to catch up, but OMG... *Yikes* Granted, in some ways, it's my own fault for not keeping up and catching errors sooner. But also, some of these folks have been told before. *Think* I had 1 person who managed to do a whole year wrong. Each month I pointed out examples and explained things and each month the person posted wrong, month after month after month. It was like they weren't even trying to figure out how to do it right...or they were testing my limits to see how important it was to ACTUALLY do it "right." *FacePalm* Well, they were entering contests and so I did give them credit, but yeah, I was happy when they didn't continue. *Laugh* THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING LIKE THAT! *Party* YOU ROCK!!! *Delight*

KEEP IT UP! YOU GOT THIS!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Poetry Topic of the Month Contest - February 2023 · 07-16-23 4:11pm
by Kit
*Star* Re: Poetry Topic of the Month Contest - February 2023 · 08-22-23 12:36pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579882