*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579710
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 21, 2023 at 11:56pm
Re: The forum of micro-monologue contest
DANG IT! I've lost track of whether I gave you credit for this one or not! *FacePalm* I got sidetracked by an IM. *Think* Well, if I have you listed as doing 9, I'll assume you really did 10. If I have you listed as doing 13, I'll assume you really did 14. *Bigsmile*

As for a replacement contest, I didn't see this in time. I'm SO SORRY! It's not your fault I was drowning in school, so I'll still allow you to finish another contest and use it as your replacement for Writing 4 Kids, though I generally don't allow more than 1 entry to be counted for June and November rounds once they are over. No MBs can be earned for those rounds once they are over. But it's not your fault. *Heart* Choose whatever you want, even a contest you already entered in June since it's no longer June. *Wink* That's super awesome of you to help Cubby judge and I'm sure she's so happy you did. *Delight* Pick what you want, but remind me when you post that I said it was a replacement for your June round since you were judging Writing 4 Kids and I'm allowing you to post late because I wasn't keeping up with the forum and didn't see your requiest in time. I can't be trusted to remember all that, so remind me. *Angelic*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
The forum of micro-monologue contest · 06-23-23 1:11pm
by PiriPica
Re: The forum of micro-monologue contest · 06-24-23 1:02am
by Past Member 'rupali'
*Star* Re: The forum of micro-monologue contest · 08-21-23 11:56pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579710