*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579444
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2023 at 8:50pm
Re: The Best Review Contest — June 2017
Hmmm... I didn't highlight this contest in June 2017. *Think* Though there is only 1 contest that was open this June so you could enter it for June 2017, the Weekly Quickie contest. But also, not everyone is comfortable with that type of writing, so I won't FORCE you to write that, though I do encourage folks to enter, even if it's with rated 13+ writing. *Laugh* Anyway, but if you were trying for all 14, or even 10 contests in June to get a MB, you couldn't have entered Weekly Quickie for both June 2017 AND June 2023 since I don't think they allow multiple entries. (If a contest allows multiple entries and you need to count it for different months, you can enter it several times in the same month and count it for different months here, but only if they allow multiple entries. *Wink* Also, if they change the prompt in the middle of the month, you can enter in the same month and count it for different months here because it's technically different rounds. *Wink*

ANYWAY, so be sure you're checking the Previously Highlighted Contests 2017 dropnote to find the appropriate contests to enter. *Wink* I'll count this for June 2017. *Smile*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
The Best Review Contest — June 2017 · 06-19-23 12:35am
by Evie 🏳️‍🌈 write&blog
*Star* Re: The Best Review Contest — June 2017 · 08-20-23 8:50pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579444