*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579422
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2023 at 7:19pm
Re: June 16 entry writer's cramp
YAY! I'm so glad to see you kept going without me! *Delight* Great work! Though I am sorry to have abandoned you. *Blush* It's been a rough summer. *Pthb*

I'll, of course, count all your entries, but just an FYI, they are supposed to be posted as {post:#######}. I want to see a link to the post in the contest forum where you entered. That way, I can click it to see what contest you entered (in case you forget to mention it) as well as what your entry was, should I be linclined to read it. *Bigsmile* Yeah, I know. It would have been nice if I'd told you this back in JUNE! *FacePalm* SORRY! But hey, I do always try to get credit. *Angelic* The challenge is supposed to be entering the contests, not posting proof. *Laugh*

I once had someone who managed to post incorrectly for 12 consecutive months! *Shock2* *Headbang* Every month I directed them to the example just above the forum, in case they needed an example to follow and every month I explained how to do it and what they did wrong, if there was enough info to determine that. *RollEyes* And every month they said they understood and would do it right the next month and every next month, it was wrong...AGAIN! I did question whether they were doing it on purpose, but I don't think so... *Think* ANYWAY, the main point is that I gave them credit over and over and over. I did spot check them sometimes to ensure they REALLY were entering since there was no link to a forum post. *FacePalm* But they always had entered, just posted wrong here. *Pthb* So, don't sweat that you did this (and probably several others, since I wasn't around to explain things) incorrectly. You'll get credit. *Bigsmile*

Thank you for your patience while I struggled through the summer! *Heart* *Heart* *Heart*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
June 16 entry writer's cramp · 06-16-23 11:28am
by JCosmos
*Star* Re: June 16 entry writer's cramp · 08-20-23 7:19pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: June 16 entry writer's cramp · 08-21-23 9:50pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579422