*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3568026
Rated: E · Message Forum · Biographical · #2297659
A place for guests to let us know you were here.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2023 at 12:11am
Darned you for giving away an exclusive MB! I have other things to be doing right now! *Laugh* But noooo....I can't work on REAL-ish stuff because YOU want to give away a MB for people writing in your guest book. *FacePalm* Bad, Tina! Or Bad, Schnujo! Or perhaps we're just both bad. *Laugh*

Anyway, as always, it's great to see you! *Heart* I've lived in a lot of states as well--Illinois (thought I don't really remember it), Alabama, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina (but I was in Basic Training, so I didn't get to do much that wasn't related to sweating for the Army lol), Alaska, Hawaii, North Carolina, and California.

As for writing, I've not doing much of it lately, except school papers. I do hope to get one of them turned into a journal article for a professional journal, though. *Bigsmile* Most of my current writing consists of posting on the Newsfeed and teaching others how to use WdC. *Laugh* But I tell myself that one day I'll not just hit my 50k for NaNo (which I've usually done), but ACTUALLY finish the book and then ACTUALLY EDIT IT! *Shock2* Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm lying to myself, but who knows? *Laugh*

Anyway, I'm so glad you're here, Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love! You're fabulous and bring so much fun to WdC! *Heart* *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* *Heart* Thank you for being you! *InLove2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Howdy! · 06-20-23 12:11am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Howdy! · 06-20-23 3:33pm
by Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love
Re: Re: Howdy! · 06-20-23 9:50pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Howdy! · 06-20-23 10:04pm
by Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3568026