*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3507082
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 6, 2022 at 9:35am
Re: Re: September--Action/Adventure/Steampunk
No worries about the delay. I'd forgotten all about this. Lol

This was a good book, but I wouldn't specifically recommend the series. There are other, better books. I think I tend to overrate things. Lol If I don't dislike the book, or have something I can point to for not liking it, I feel obligated to give it 5 stars. Ugh, Jody. *Pthb*

Of course, I'd love to have me as a reviewer. Hahaha! Also, one of the WdC folks I rated got their first rating from me. They excitedly told me they got a 4-star rating. I told them it was from me. Little did they know, I was being generous because I knew them. Lol Also, for Audible, I don't consider 4 stars a great rating because I don't usually get anything rated less than 4.5 stars, this a 4 star rating is something I wouldn't listen to. I didn't mention that. They were happy, so that's good. *Smile*

I looked up what an epic was a while ago. I think it's a long book (by default) about people over an extended period of time...years, decades, or even generations. But as I understand it, it can be in any genre. But this is just my understanding. Definitely double check that. *Wink*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
September--Action/Adventure/Steampunk · 07-02-22 11:13am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: September--Action/Adventure/Steampunk · 07-06-22 6:29am
by Choconut
*Star* Re: Re: September--Action/Adventure/Steampunk · 07-06-22 9:35am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3507082