*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3481374
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 14, 2022 at 7:12am
Edited: February 14, 2022 at 7:18am
Re: Re: Donation
Cool! Thanks! And I can just post my Product Review like Phyllis did? I created 1 last night for a book I finished about a week ago and tried to do one for the book I've finished in the meantime, but the ASIN wouldn't pull up for some stupid reason. I was going to try again. I looked at your stuff yesterday, but thought I couldn't join because it was closed. Thanks for sneaking me into the party! *Party*

If the one I'm posting is a classic, do I need to post it with the Classics month? Or can I just post it as "February--Classic"? I feel awkward with everyone else reading a YA or kids' book at the moment. *Think* And I guess this will keep me out of the naughty books, huh? *Rolling* That was my next planned one because I wanted to play around with writing more naughty. *Blush*

I'm currently reading about how to write romance and was going to read some books to see how it's applied. *Bigsmile* I don't read those kind, so I have to do research first. *Rolling* My cousin has been going through what I assume is a mid-life crisis, tramping around on dating apps, but gathering some fascinating stories. I thought I'd write them and see how it turned out. She said her character needs to get serial killed in the end. *FacePalm*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

Fill Your Paper with Breathings of Your Heart--William Wordsworth
MESSAGE THREAD
Donation · 02-13-22 12:34pm
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels
Re: Donation · 02-14-22 5:57am
by Choconut
*Star* Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:12am
Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:24am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:31am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:36am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:42am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:46am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 7:47am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Donation · 02-14-22 8:11am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3481374