*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393451
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 31, 2020 at 11:24am
Re: 2021, anyone?
You are hilarious! I was going to offer you to catch up for next year. I make no promises about what next year will hold, but this year they've already gotten almost 50 MBs, 150k to spend in the WdC Shop where I also paid for shipping and if they wanted even more stuff, they just paid the difference and I STILL paid for shipping. *Bigsmile* There's also probably an awardicon on the horizon, definitely GPs, but I can't decide between 400,000 or 444,444 because they've done 4 years. *Think* Definitely some raffle tickets as well. We'll see what else. Well, more MBs, of course, since I'm still doing 2 more Newsfeed celebrations, so with 2 done and bringing in almost 50 MBs, that means probably almost 100 MBs total. Oh, no, wait...I forgot, I've got several exclusive MBs I've ordered from folks, so definitely 100 MBs, if not more...PER PERSON! I mean, you have a whole year to catch up, just but it's probably not worth it. I was thinking (but not yet promising) to let everyone commission their own exclusive MB since it will have been 5 years and they cost 500,000 GPs. I mean, it makes sense, right? But yeah, probably catching up isn't worth it. I was debating maybe a Premium for year 6. Or even those who have a Premium could get an option to try Premium Plus, if they want. But nah, I wouldn't do more than just a year, if I were you. *RollEyes*

*Rolling* *Rolling* *Rolling*

I'm just teasing you! I mean, all that stuff above is real, but don't feel pressured! It is absolutely insane to catch up at this point. Though last year I had 4-5 people do 3 years in somewhere between 1-2 months, all last minute. So, it can definitely be done, but it's not fun and it's not for everyone. No pressure. It's okay to miss out on all the fun. I'll still love you! *Hug* *Bigsmile*

But definitely start January 1, 2021! I look forward to seeing you, even if it's only for a year! *Bigsmile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
2021, anyone? · 12-30-20 5:30am
by Elycia Lee ☮
*Star* Re: 2021, anyone? · 12-31-20 11:24am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393451