*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3385672
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 16, 2020 at 10:03am
Re: My Entry. Thankful Poetry contest
Awesome! But don't forget to just edit one of your existing entries and add them all there so I can easily see when you've gotten to 10 and when you've gotten to 16. You're doing great, though! You'll be done in no time! *Bigsmile* I currently have you recorded as having 6 of the 16 contests for this month. Well done!

If you are tryng to do all the months since "The Contest Challenge began, you still have a ways to go. The giant celebration is in January and you need to have finished by January 1, but you can do it! *Hug* There will be GPs, MBs, a 150k shopping spree to the WdC Shop where I pay for the shipping, even overseas, and so much more! *Bigsmile* But you need to be done by January 1, 2021 to get maximum rewards. *Wink*

These are the months I currently have recorded that you still need to do to qualify for the giant celebration in January.
2017: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November, December
2018: January, February, March, April
2019: June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2020: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October (and December, of course)
2021: January

I know it seems like a lot, but you can do it! I believe in you! *Hug* Just remember to tell me the month and year you are counting any make-up entries for. *Wink*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
My Entry. Thankful Poetry contest · 11-16-20 2:23am
by sindbad
*Star* Re: My Entry. Thankful Poetry contest · 11-16-20 10:03am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3385672