*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3339548
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing · #2217132
Starting now, write and create joy and gratitude each day.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 17, 2020 at 7:55am
Good Morning!
The past few days have tried me and that's why I haven't really been on much. I suffer from anxiety and depression from time to time. Medications harmed me more than helped me, especially since I have thyroid disease. I don't take medications (except thyroid hormone) and I want to keep it that way - so whenever I'm feeling at my lowest, I work on slips, scrapbooking, reading, and walking. Anything to get my creative juices flowing and the endorphins going.

I had a tiff last week with someone and I ended up blocking him on Instagram. I made a post about it on City-Data and it veered way off topic. I talked about it in "Thankful Thursday 16 April 2020, however, I reached out to that person last night and we made amends. Guys like to help, and I need help finding a new job that not really only pays more (that would be nice), but is a healthier situation. My manager has been extremely rude and mean for the past 2 months, so much so it's bordering on harassment. She does not contact me anymore, sometimes withholds work, and the work she's given me has been completed. I normally wouldn't care, but I am working from home. Well, I guess I'll continue on with that attitude and find a new job. Once I am ready to move and leave the area, I won't be at a job forever.

It's FRIYAY! It's cold and sunny, so I'm going to take advantage of it today at lunch and after work. Have a great day everyone!

A signature for Quills nominees to use

A Sports Trip to Remember  [E]
Genres: Friendship - Travel - Sports
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC

The writer is the engineer of the human soul.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Good Morning! · 04-17-20 7:55am
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC
Re: Good Morning! · 04-18-20 5:34am
by Boo

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3339548