by Looler
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Educational · #2100723
Place for members to discuss tickling
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 12, 2017 at 11:35am
Re: Favorite kinds of ticklees
by Whade
Great question. I'd like to hear more about people's tastes too, ESPECIALLY ones that are nonstandard.

For my own part, I'd like to encurage people to think outside the box more too.
Stocks, feet, endless torture, anonymous kidnapping, those are great fun on their own right but it's ALL you can see sometimes! Try being more original!
The first thing you can consider is real life. Many of which are now standard scenarios actually have little viability in reality. There are however many types of consensual tickling that could totally happen. Don't forget that most consensual tickling seeking happens because of the participants' mutual enjoyment of it. Consider more how they'd try to maximize their own pleasure. It'd definitely go beyond just tickling someone who's scared shitless without asking. Doesn't mean it can't be mazoschistic or even conflicted. And if you're taking the total fiction route, realize that there's no limit to the ways a person can get himself bound or stimulated. Each genre offers myriads of exciting options.
Lastly, personality paired with scenario is everything. Some things you can consider to come up with interesting psychological scenes: Lee/Ler's personality. (Stern, serious or frigid? Cute, bubbly? etc.) CHEMISTRY between ler and lee. (How does being strangers, lovers, playmates, enemies color the dom/sub/switch situation they find themselves in?) What's at stake? (What's the lee's social position, role, responsibility, relationship to the ler? What'd they lose by showing weakness or laughing? What do they have that they can taunt each other with?)

Anyway, my answers: :p

1. Irl I can only take a little, but in fiction it excites me if a person keeps being pushed beyond new and new limits. It depends on how the lee's reaction is presented, I guess. I definitely like a love/hate reaction the most. Both craving it but regretting it.

2. More ticklish everywhere is obviously more fun. :p
(I kinda hate it that irl I'm only ticklish in select areas. Like you're forced to miss out other things.)

3. All of those that you listed are wonderful. I'd like them all please.
Everybody should be tickled! :D

4. Irl I'd probably need to like/respect that person, I guess? Playfulness, casualness, and especially creativity work great on me. Fictional characters switch scenarios and partners all the time though, no consequences and no trouble finding new chances, lucky them! :p I like all of your mentioned options, EXCEPT the plot device one. You should never bring too much nonrelevant fiction into a tickling story. As far as the aforementioned scenario and character motivations go sure, but don't make up a bunch of strange rules and details that have nothing to do with the actual tickling!
(On the other hand like I said details that DO have some effect on it are VITAL.)
You should also make sure that the backstory isn't too dumb. Oh, or morally questionable like, too sexist, too sadistic..That's fine for individual CHARACTERS, just not have an unspoken feeling that the setting tries to prove those right. Getting political distracts from the tickling (fortunately this needs no mentioning for most people).

5. Definitely the feet. :p (I'm sorry, I'm a traditionalist like that.) I love the toes, the curves, the wrinkles, all the different parts. That said there I think the more niché tastes deserve more bones thrown, and there are many other parts I find funny & exciting myself: ticklish butts, underside of breasts, backs, necks, ears, knees, shins, thighs, calves...Always fun to do a full body exploration looking for those special parts on a person :p
MESSAGE THREAD
Favorite kinds of ticklees · 11-26-16 12:53pm
by Carnivore
*Star* Re: Favorite kinds of ticklees · 06-12-17 11:35am
by Whade
Re: Favorite kinds of ticklees · 10-05-17 7:51pm
by Dr. Shrink
Re: Re: Favorite kinds of ticklees · 12-24-20 12:28am
by Ticklemelots

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Looler.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3099025