*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870299
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049614
A 15th WDC Anniversary forum to honor past and present members. Who will YOU remember?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2015 at 12:59pm
Folks I admired from my most recent time here and wayyy back
by A Non-Existent User
I was here a ways back, to the beginning, I think, as schipperke. Life interfered, I disappeared, then reappeared as dwarf2012. My list is a combo of folks I miss dearly and current folks who have been an inspiration and who have really helped me grow as a writer.

*Candleb* zwisis My friend Sarah! We have kept in touch all these years, not as much as I wish we could, but she is an awesome person and a fellow dog lover.
*Candleb* Mavis Moog One Christmas, Miss Mavis sent me a surprise gift all the way from Merry Old England! She is a brilliant writer and I learned much from her.
*Candleb* scarlett_o_h Her blog posts always made me smile! Another friend from England, I miss our old blogging group quite a bit.
*Candleb* Opal Twins: YES, I remember them! They gave me my first review here. So helpful, funny, and I still don't know if they were really two people or one *BigSmile*
*Candleb* Roo: Roo was young, about 13 I think. She invited me to her online birthday party here. A sweet girl, and a great writer. Where ever she is, I wish her the best.
*Candleb* KÃ¥re Enga in Montana A wonderful poet and blogger.
*Candleb* willwilcox A horrific inspiration in a good way!
*Candleb* Winnie Kay I feel smarter after taking her comma course. A great teacher and highly recommended.
*Candleb* Vaun-Away-Busy-MissingEveryone When I returned here in 2012, I discovered her. I read her entire rough draft of her novel. It is better than most published novels I read now. I hope and pray she puts her book out for publishing. I already told her I would be first in line to buy it!
*Candleb* Laurencia: when I first became a mod, Laurencia was a great help to me.
*Candleb* ♥tHiNg♥ I think some members don't realize how a word of encouragement goes a long way. Way back, Thing was a great help to me. I never forgot.
*Candleb* eyestar~* Thank you thank you, for all your help and kindness!
*Candleb* Joy Always an inspiration
*Candleb* David McClain A champion blogger and the founder of the defunct Blogging newsletter.
*Candleb*

I remember you all and appreciate every review, every note, every bit of encouragement. I think I got more support when my schipperke dog, Baron, died (which is why I switched my name when I rejoined) then I did from my own family.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Tessa
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Folks I admired from my most recent time here and wayyy back · 09-01-15 12:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Folks I admired from my most recent time here and way... · 09-01-15 1:19pm
by eyestar~*
Re: Folks I admired from my most recent time here and way... · 09-02-15 4:05am
by Past Member 'scarlett_o_h'
Re: Re: Folks I admired from my most recent time here and... · 09-02-15 9:46am
by ♥tHiNg♥
Re: Re: Re: Folks I admired from my most recent time here... · 12-28-15 1:56pm
by Past Member 'zwisis'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870299