*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117051
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #1605874
A place to ask advice, or chat about general aspects of writing.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 30, 2010 at 9:07am
Re: stories needing suggestions
by A Non-Existent User
I am not thinking of anything for the Princess story. Got a mind block also.

As for Kaitlyn, you have just had her orgasm in front of the class. She was put on display for the whole class to see, and she appears to be shedding some of her shyness. In my opinion, thrusting her into the world of depravity is something that can be done one of two ways. I am not sure how you plan to do it, but by gradually taking her and pushing her into the world, you leave more of a chance for her to relapse back to shyness. By more of a shock and awe fashion, you print the model of the actions into her mind more steadily. I'm not saying to take her virginity lightly, and by that I mean in a degrading forceful act, but by bringing her into the world of depravity in a quick and shocking way, you more solidify the possibility of her staying there. Again, I am not aware of how you are going to end the story, but that's my opinion. Also, you know my love of D/s stories, this is a great way to incorporate those elements into it. The teacher could be one of a major Dom, and all the students would be great as subs, minus one girl and a few of the guys. Chris seems to be reserved, and the training and preparation of him into a Dom would be a great story, to me anyway.

But there you have it.
MESSAGE THREAD
stories needing suggestions · 05-17-10 11:19am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: stories needing suggestions · 05-17-10 12:52pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: stories needing suggestions · 07-30-10 9:07am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, MeganBlackwell.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117051