*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2064523
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 24, 2010 at 9:14am
Most Active Reviewers Merit Badge?
At the end of each month give the top ten (or more) Most Active Reviewers a Reviewing Merit badge. This is besides what is done each month with the top 100 most credited reviewers. So, they would get a merit badge that says #4 Most Active Reviewer for March, for instance for the volume they do.

Not all of us are the same kind of reviewer but every review is someone reading someone else and I think they have to be at least 250 characters for the review to get on this list, right?

I know this would give an incentive to me to do lots of reviews and also it is objective. Newer members who do not know anyone would have another incentive to do lots of reviews to move up the list and be noticed.

I could say to myself on March 24, for instance. "Hooves, if we get busy and do a whole bunch of reviews, we could make it for this merit badge even if my reviews don't make it for most credited." So, I do a lot of reviews and don't get it because someone else does more. It is still a nice goal to shoot for and everyone will give everyone else incentive the more they do.

I would make it top ten because it is pretty much pure volume. Give lots of remoos and the competition might get pretty heated at the end of the month.

This is just an idea for you to chew on.

Thank you for listening.

HOOVES

Picture of Me Taken By Me - Artistic Breakthrough, Stunning Beauty
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Most Active Reviewers Merit Badge? · 03-24-10 9:14am
by ♥OctOGRE tHiNg♥
Re: Most Active Reviewers Merit Badge? · 03-24-10 11:32am
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Most Active Reviewers Merit Badge? · 03-24-10 1:12pm
by ♥OctOGRE tHiNg♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2064523