<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 27, 2010 at 3:39pm
S.W.A.T.
by A Non-Existent User
S.W.A.T.

For My Siblings And Parents.

Information:

Back-story: Guy was just a small baby when his mother noticed that he was a strong child. He would be able to run faster than his cat. Stand on two legs and walk at age 7 months. He grew to be a lover of weapons. He then decided to join the police force. He was about to be promoted to Captain of the Force, until he was moved to S.W.A.T. (Special Weapons And Tactics) to be the Captain of the team...

Characters
----------

Guy
---
Full Name: "Guy"
Government: Siliain
Family: N/A
-----------
Kyle
----
Full Name: Kyle Barkendoore
Occupation Guy's Partner.
-----------
Treeny
------
Full Name: Simon "Treeny" Marin
Family: Heather Marin (Wife)
-----------------------
Bill
----
Full Name: William Berryman
Government: Siliain (Turned)
Family: Glen Roke (Brother)
----------------------------
Rob
---
Full Name: Robert Gilly
-------------------
Jennifer
--------
Full Name: Jennifer Layne
--------------------
Ron
---
Full Name: Ron Triup
--------------------
Martin
------
Full Name: Martin Gaine
Government: Rionelle
Family: Tom Gaine (Brother)
---------------------------
Glen
----
Full Name: Glen Roke
Government: Rionelle
Family: Bill Berryman (Brother)
-------------------------------
Black Ninja
-----------
Full Name: Black "B" Ninja
Government: N/A
-----------------------------
And More...
-----------------------------

Prologue
--------

Guy had been sent on a extremely dangerous mission. He had to, by himself, infiltrate the Rionelle Headquarters. He had until Ten O'clock to complete this mission. The mission consisted of getting in, getting passed the interior guarding system, and shutting down their Nuclear Power System.
The mission seemed much too dangerous to do alone, so S.W.A.T. decided to send Guy's partner, Kyle to help him on this mission. Guy tried to keep him at Headquarters, but the others, including Kyle, disagreed. Guy thought Kyle was too young for a big mission like the one he was going on, but Kyle thought different...
It was September 25th, 2009. Guy, Rob, and Kyle had just set off on the transport to the Rionelle Headquarters. Rob, Guy's pilot, was only allowed to go three miles close to the headquarters, in case of scouts. They reached their destination.
"Okay, now, Rob, be back here at Ten O'clock sharp! Got it?" Guy commanded.
"Gotcha Guy!" Rob replied over the sound of the twirling blades.
"Dang, why are helicopters so loud?" Kyle exclaimed over the noise.
"Well, the blades are t-" Rob started.
"I got it! It was a rhetorical question Rob!" Kyle sighed.
"Okay! Go! Go! Go!" Rob ordered. Guy and Kyle jumped out of the helicopter and fell. After a few moments, they let their parachutes fly. They slowly drifted downward.
When Kyle and Guy landed, they immediately started arming themselves. Guy took his usual duel pistols. Kyle, his Glock. And they both armed themselves with back-up PP7s, Grenades, and sniper rifles for the first kills. Kyle had the best sniping skills of S.W.A.T. and he could handle just about any model. They started walking across the hot, gleaming desert, talking about the plan.
"So," Kyle started, "I noticed that we are three miles away, what's with that?"
"Kyle, we can not be noticed, do you not understand?" Guy replied.
"Yeah, yeah. Well, how many people will be guarding this place?"
"Listen to me. Rionelle. Headquarters!"
"Okay, okay, I got it. A lot."
When they finally got to the top of the hill that they were climbing, they saw a grand castle, with a great letter 'R' symbol at the top.
"The Rionelle HQ," Kyle smiled.
"Yes. Now, get down," Guy ordered. They both laid down on the top of the hill and took out their sniper rifles.
"All right, Kyle, you are going to take down the guards at the front, while I take out the ones at the top," Guy explained.
"I got it," Kyle nodded.
Kyle aimed through his 21x7 scope, and spotted the two guards.
"Try to take the first one out as soon as I take mine out," Guy said.
"I'll do my best," Kyle responded. They both were ready, Kyle, aiming at a door guard with a white bandanna, branded with the letter 'R' on the front. He had a small beard at the tip of his chin, and he had thick eyebrows. Kyle was ready. Guy had his aim on the farther of the two on the roof. He was also ready. The battle was about to begin. Two men fighting over two thousand. It was going to be big. Very big...

Chapter 1: The Infiltration.

Guy and Kyle both had their targets in their scopes. It was time to execute the plan. It happened very fast. Kyle tugged quickly on the trigger, and Guy did the same when he heard the shot. Kyle's bullet seemed to travel slow. It seemed like a full five seconds before the man in front of the door dropped. And by the time he did, Kyle realized he had to aim for the second man. Guy's bullet hit the first man on the roof right under the eye, and he fell from great heights and splattered on the ground. Kyle squeezed the trigger once again and the second man dropped. Guy shot at the second man on the roof, but he missed, the man quickly alerted himself to run and made it to the alarm, but before he got to it, Guy shot the alarm. It was only after this that Guy realized what he had done. By shooting the alarm, he had set it off. A man ran out the front door, covered in head to toe with body armor. He was the scout. Guy watched as Kyle got up and pulled out a pistol. He had no use in trying to get him to lay back down, so he shot the second man on the roof.
Kyle ran as fast as he could down the hill. The body-armored man seemed to do nothing. He did not pull out a weapon or anything of the sort. He just stood there. Then, once Kyle came two meters ahead of him, he pulled out a flamethrower. This time, it did not happen fast, but slow. Kyle saw the flame start to burst out of the gun, but with quick reflexes, he raised his pistol and shot the armored man right between the eyes. With the distance, it managed to get though the bullet-proof armor, and the man dropped. Kyle headed for the door. Guy was now running for the building as Kyle had before. Guy did not want Kyle to go into the building alone, knowing that 20 men probably awaited him on the other side. Guy did not make it in time. Kyle pulled out another pistol, wielding dual pistols, Kyle ran into the building. Guy closed his eyes. He heard shots. Many shots...

Chapter 2: Thank The Gods

Guy waited for many moments. Waiting for the sound of more gunshots. To symbolize that Kyle was safe. Nothing was heard. Nothing...
Guy's face sparked up as he heard a message over the speakerphone: "There is a Siliain on the loose! If you see him, kill him!"
Guy was too shocked to move. He managed to whisper, "Thank the gods..."
Kyle was running up a grand staircase, up to the top of the tower. He was not interested in the Nuclear Control System. He wanted to kill the leader of Rionelle once and for all. He was disobeying a direct mission objective, but he did not care. Not thinking, he ran up the stairs and into the top door. He stopped to a halt as he noticed that he was being held at gunpoint. Sound was drained from life. He saw the lips of the enemy move, mouthing the words, 'Die... Siliain...' and the gun he was holding, raised to Kyle's direction. Kyle was frozen. He then saw the enemy's gun twitch to a object next to Kyle. He looked to the object, and noticed it was a barrel of highly explosive bio-science waste. It happened in the blink of an eye. Kyle then heard sound once again. But the only thing he heard... Was the sound of a gunshot. Then all went black.
Guy dropped to his knees. Tears fell from his eyes. He was unmovable. "Kyle..." He gasped, before dropping and also going into darkness.
Guy opened his eyes, only slightly. He noticed that he was in a helicopter, he looked to see Rob. His face still frozen solid. "Hey." Rob smiled. Guy had nothing to say back, "You said 10 O'clock." Rob implied.
"Yeah..." Guy agreed.

Chapter 3: Back To S.W.A.T.

"We're going back to Headquarters, Guy."
"Back to... S.W.A.T.?"
"Back to S.W.A.T."
"Kyle..." Guy said, almost unconscious.
"He's... He's gone Guy..."
"I... I should have stopped him..."
"No, there was no way."
"Too young..."
"Guy, shh. Get some rest. We will get back to S.W.A.T. Headquarters and figure this all out."
"I failed the mission..."
"No, no you did not! By blowing up the building, it destroyed, and well, deactivated the Nuclear System!"
"I failed... I lost my partner..."
"Guy... Rest now."
Guy fell into a deep sleep...
Guy was traveling through diamond covered trees, finding his way. He accidentally bumped into a tree, and the diamond cut into his arm, at the pain, he jerked back and smashed into another tree, which cut him deeper than the first one, he leaped back from the other tree, only to crash into another tree, this tree caught his leg, and his leg was swiftly, with much pain, torn off. He screamed in pain, and dragged himself to a opening in the trees, but as he reached the opening, the ground turned to diamonds, he slipped and his hand was cut. When he fell, his chin smashed into the ground. He was dying. There was no doubt... No Doubt... He could not make it back to S.W.A.T...
He awoke quickly at a jolt, he was gasping for air. He realized it was a dream, though it seemed so real. He saw that the copter was landed, and he got out of his seat. He was dressed fully when he stepped off the copter. He saw the S.W.A.T. Headquarters. Many people greeted him as he walked in, but he ignored all of them.
When Guy reached the front desk of S.W.A.T. Headquarters, he finally spoke, "Ron..."
"I know Guy... I know." Ron, the desk manager, replied.

Chapter 4: New Mission

For the rest of the day, it seemed that Guy did not even know what he was doing. He walked to his destinations without thought or memory of doing so. People who walked pasts him would greet him, but he would just keep walking.
This blankness of Guy's went on for days, then weeks, and before Guy knew it, it was December 15th. Guy found himself in the briefing room before anybody else had arrived, somehow in the back of his head, he knew that he had a meeting there. Soon people were swarming in the door to the Briefing room. Guy sat down.
Guy looked up to see a man with a clipboard, "It is time for a new mission. Guy, you will be leading this. Do not fail us."
Guy's eye widened at the word 'fail'.
"All right, here is the plan. We will send every last troop in S.W.A.T. to do this. It will be a tough battle. We will be taking out every last Rionelle. They will be extinct once and for all!" There were gasps and smiles all around, but Guy's face remained emotionless.
"How will we get there?" One man said.
"Well, everyone will be boarded on planes, and Guy will take his Jet."
"But how close are we getting?"
"We will drop right on top and around the building." Voices were now popping up from everywhere.
"But what about air defensive?!"
"We are going to a building? What building?"
"We can not!"
Guy still was blank. He had not realized that the meeting was over until he was the last person in the room. He stood up and exited.

Chapter 5: Memories

Guy was boarding his Private Jet before anyone else lifted off. He was the first to lift off, he was leading them. Guy met Rob in the pilot and passenger seat of the cockpit. Rob spoke, "Hey Guy."
"Hi." Guy finally spoke, he had not spoken for at least three days, his voice was dull, dry, and he almost did not recognize it.
"Glad to see you taking in another mission."
"Yeah..."
"So, let's life off and get this party started."
Guy was now in the air, it was almost as if minutes just flashed by his eyes. He laid back in his seat. He closed his eyes without thinking, and he saw clear as a bell, Kyle. Kyle was just smiling at him. Then scenes flashed by his eyes in the blink of an eye. He saw through his eyes a scene of blood, loud gunshots, and bodies falling inside of him. He was running, running for dear life, or was it something else? He was running through a deep and dark forest, a jungle, or perhaps an amazon. He did not know, he did not care, he was running.
He found himself over a body, giving CPR, but nothing would work. He had to help, he could not let him die. The next thing he knew, he screamed "CAPTAIN!" Then everything went black.
Guy awoke from his memories to be flying through bullets, rockets and fire. Rob sat next to him flying and fighting hard. They had seven fighters on their tail, all branded with the letter 'R'. Planes were falling all around them. Guy got his act up quickly and put on his headset, "Guy here! Who is left?"
"S2"
"S5"
"S7"
"W1"
"W3"
"W5"
"W9"
"A4"
"A8"
"T6"
"Okay, we have enough to continue the attack! Everyone land now! NOW!" Guy said as everyone jumped out of the planes and helicopters. Guy followed with one last message, "Rob, you know the drill, 10 O'clock sharp!"
"Yes sir!"
"S.W.A.T. Forever!"
As Guy landed alongside 20 people, which would be one group on a plane, he ran forward, "I'm going in!" He said. He looked up at the building with the top of it blown off. Guy stared at the building for long moments, "No way..." The building was the same building he raided a few months ago. The same building that Kyle had died in. The very same...

Chapter 6: Reunion

Guy decided to finally rush into the building, and so he did. When he stormed in, he found himself face to face with Kyle. Except Kyle looked different. He had metal covering his face, and on his cheek, the great R of Rionelle. Behind Kyle, a man stood, blond hair, but the face of a elder. Guy started to raise his gun. "Stop." The man said, "For I do not wish to kill you."
Guy was confused, why was this man not the enemy, but in Rionelle headquarters?
"Okay, well, who are you then?"
"My name is Martin. Martin Gaine."
"Tell me why you are here!" Guy exclaimed.
"Young friend, I now control your friend. You see, Kyle has been implanted with a microchip, Rionelle technology is much more than you Siliaines expected. We are much more advanced."
"Nobody could survive that explosion! How do I know this isn't some trick?"
"G..Guy..." Kyle started to snap from his trance. Something in the back of his head started to smoke.
"The microchip!" Martin growled, and then, he raised a gun.
"Kyle!" Guy screamed, but it was too late, the damage was done. Kyle dropped to the ground. Guy looked up, his eyes filled with fury. He raised his gun. There were two shots, and Martin fell, along with Guy.

Three Weeks Later
-----------------

Chapter 7: Retired

Guy woke to his smelly apartment on the corner of Numer and Crate. The broken one room house was the worst place anyone could live. No heater, no bathroom (The bathroom was a toilet in the one room), and a mattress, which Guy had to purchase himself. Guy looked down to his only friend, Keno, his trustworthy Golden Retriever. Guy met Keno one day in an alleyway. Keno was searching through the garbage for food, of course now, Keno only got fed once a day, and all he would get would be a few slices of pizza or left over beans. Keno might have been healthier on his own, but at least he had Guy.
Guy stepped off his mattress and into the other half of the room, where he kept his mini fridge, and microwave. He had a couple of Tupperware dishes, but he was, as he called it, 'perfectly fine'.
Guy finally decided to have the beans over the left over pizza, and Keno could have the can when it was finished, and a slice of pizza, without toppings.
Guy started to heat up the beans, and, not being fully awake, he put the whole can in the microwave. The microwave caught fire after a few moments, and Guy reached for his old bathroom robe. The fire was silenced. Guy opened the microwave, the metal was smoking and melted everywhere. The microwave was broken. "God damn it!" Guy grunted, "One less thing in my house, great."
Keno barked.
"Keno, looks like we just get cold pizza."
Keno barked once more.
There was a knock on the door.
Guy went to open it, but he peeked out the fogged peep-hole first, and saw a man in a ski mask. "Who's there?" Guy called.
"Jeff Kelly from S.W.A.T. We want you back!" Guy could tell that he was lying, obviously. Jeff Kelly had not worked at S.W.A.T. for some time, and Guy decided to play along.
"So... Jeff, how's Rob?"
"He- Misses you Guy. But I'm here for you, not for him"
"Okay, let me get my coat. I'm coming back."
"Good."
Guy reached under his mattress and pulled out a small revolver with three bullets in it. He kept it for safety, but this was necessary. He thought about going to the door and taking him out, but he decided to go out the small window. As he was climbing out the window onto the fire escape, two men standing next to a black car aimed their guns at him. he quickly noticed them, "Uh, This isn't good." Guy managed to get out of his frozen mouth. The men were in black suits that matched the car. They both were armed with small SMGs. Guy was only half way analyzing the men when they started shooting. Bullets swished passed Guy with much force, Guy had not thought about what he was going to do next. He took a great chance and jumped off the fire exit. He managed to land on another fire exit, and he started to climb. Guy knew that this ladder led to his grumpy neighbor, Ms. Pike's apartment. Guy did not want to enter it for two reasons, one, she hated his guts, and two, he was afraid to break any of her amazing items. But, he had no choice but to go into her place.
When Guy smashed his way into Ms. Pike's window, he heard screaming from all around. Obviously the civilians had heard the gunshots. Guy looked around, not seeing Ms. Pike anywhere, so he was relieved. He ran out the front door before the man in the ski mask could trap him in the apartment. He joined the crowd of people running down the stairs to the exit. The man in the ski mask was nowhere to be found. Then Guy heard gunshots. He looked down the stairs as he was running down them and peeked through the cracks of building through the people to see two men standing at the door holding SMGs, the same men from outside. They were firing in the air. The people were forking off two ways, and Guy was now in clear view of the men in black. Their weapons raised. Guy's revolver also raised. Guy shot first, the bullet shot straight into one man's head. Two bullets left. Guy decided to make a run for it this time, and he did as the other man was shooting inches from him. Guy ducked and dodged until he was out of breath, he was far enough ahead of the man that he could hid. He hid behind a desk in an office. He waited. He heard the sound of a million gunshots, "Come out you little runt" Guy heard the man growl. He did not make a sound. Guy then looked under the desk and saw a foot stomp right in front of him.

Chapter 8: Not Your Time

Guy readied his revolver while the foot next to his head started walking again. Why was this man after him? He left the Siliain force, if the man was Rionelle, he had nothing to do with Guy.
"Come out!" The man screamed. Guy decided quickly, he stood slowly, but only to a SMG in the face. Guy closed his eyes and raised his revolver, and there was a shot. This shot was not Guy's, but Guy was not dead...

Guy opened his eyes slowly, the man before him was dead, and standing to Guy's left, was a man. The man had a army uniform on, and a beret.
"Who-" Guy started.

"Simon Marin. Call me Treeny." The man answered.

"Treeny, thank you. How can I ever repay you?"

"Come with me, join the army."

"I... I can't, I just got out of S.W.A-"

"Bull! You have been out for three weeks! I have been watching you!"

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"I can talk to you however I want, you owe me! Now you work for me!"

"Don't make me kill you, shut up!"

"No."

"What?"

"No."

"Fine, I'm leaving."

As Guy tried to turn, Treeny caught his shoulder and spun him around, knocking him against a wall.

"Get your hands off of me!"

"Settle down! Young one!"

Guy calmed down and nodded, "Fine, I'll join, but only if you help me."

"Yes?"

"You have to get me my spot as Captain of S.W.A.T. after my army term is over."

"Yes, fine, I'll do that. If you still want it. There is one thing, this is not any army team, it's the best of the best. We assault beaches and take out the most dangerous criminals around."

"Criminals"

"Yes, we take down criminals, but these criminals have teams of there own, their teams will kill anyone in there way, and their numbers can add up to at least fifty."

Guy made a 'Pft' sound, "I've killed over one hundred men by myself!"

"These men are too strong in all ways to kill easily. That is why we need you."

"Well, how many people do you have at the moment?"

"Eleven."

"Eleven? Oh god, I thought you said we actually had an army!"

"Best, of the best."

"Fine, let's go."

Guy and Treeny walked into the tent with a giant 'L' on the top.

"What does the 'L' stand for?"

"Liardeon, that is the name of our team."

"All right then, let's see these 'best of the bests'"

Treeny handed a clipboard to Guy, as ten men came out and stood in a line, and Treeny stood next to them. The clipboard read:

From Left To Right:

Tyler Malcolm, 17.
Tycen Malcolm, 17.
Daniel Tinnette, 24.
Mark Kelly, 30.
Scott Diotelle, 18.
Leo Silphanaught, 32.
Carl Parthelle, 23.
Robert Noetell, 32.

"Well then, we got," Guy pointed to Tycen and Tyler, "The twins," He pointed to Daniel, "The nerd," He pointed to Mark, "W- Whoa, Mark Kelly? Jeff's brother?" He gasped as Mark nodded. Guy coughed and continued, "Well then, Ugh, the skinny," Scott, "The Ginger" He pointed to Leo as Leo flinched, "The bald," He pointed to Carl, "And last but not least, the strong..." He started to chuckle, "This is your team? It's rubbish!" He rolled his eyes, "Well then, let's see you work." He nodded, as the team formed a diagonal line. The team then stretched into a quick pointing line, like a arrow without a bottom. In one quick movement, the two men at the back jumped to the sides and both took out two pistols, and started shooting at Guy, but Guy knew not to move, for they were aiming passed him, not at him. Then the two men went back into the line and the next two spread apart and took out machine guns. They ran forward at a surprisingly fast speed. Then ran right passed Guy and jumped, while in the air, unloaded a whole clip into a target dummy that was behind Guy. They then landed and swiftly went back into formation. This same maneuver was used throughout everyone.
Last was Treeny, he stood in the front of the arrow formation. He walked up to Guy, and nodded, "We need you." He explained.
"Well, fine. Don't come crying to me if we don't make it passed the first checkpoint of success."
"Don't worry, we won't."

Chapter 9: The Raid.

Glen Roke

The pitiful team lined up in front of Glen's eyes.
"This is horrible. This team will never make it through the guards of S.W.A.T. Headquarters." Glen grumbled.
There was a nerdy looking man who took care of all the technological stuff during missions named Tom. Tom Gaine, brother of Martin Gaine. Tom wanted revenge, and he wanted it bad.
"Alright, fools, we will raid the S.W.A.T. Headquarters using the Rionelle 362 plan. Got it? Through the roof, through the ground, and through the front entrance." Glen said, "You better not screw this up"
The workers nodded once. The plan was final, Martin and Sarah would cover up most of their Rionelle details, and enter through the front door, taking out the front desk manager, while the others broke through the roof and dug through the ground. Tom would then unlock the office doors through the control room mechanism. After that, they would get the documents to the Siliaine attack plans from Guy's office, then they would escape out the back, killing all in their way...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
S.W.A.T. · 02-27-10 3:39pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, infra.black.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2051614