*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1807364
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
Starts Oct. 1st! A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2008 at 12:27pm
Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete
Cemetary Kat, I read your commitment letter and I am really proud of what you wrote. I wouldn't let anyone crush any dream you have...ever. I myself have experienced others who have gotten jealous of my accomplishments, even if it has just been my completion of a novel, and have tried to make my life more difficult than it already is. And those people that want to crap on you because of what you have accomplished or strive to accomplish have no place in your life to begin with. They are just bitter at their own circumstances and want to bring everyone around them down to their own level. Of course, I don't know what your whole situation is so I am merely speaking from what I read in your letter, but it irks me every time when my own family or "friends" or co-workers want to try and give me grief for goals I am trying to achieve in my own life just because they have none for their own. You seem like a wonderful person (from my very few interactions with you on WDC) and I know you'll achieve anything you apply yourself to. Besides, it's all in writing now, which makes it legal! LOL! *Bigsmile* Good luck with everything you strive toward in November and beyond that!

David N. Alderman

www.expiredreality.com

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
MESSAGE THREAD
29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-25-08 12:12pm
by Cemetarykat says,Bring it on!
Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-25-08 12:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-26-08 1:04am
*Star* Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-25-08 12:27pm
by David N. Alderman
Re: Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-25-08 7:27pm
Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-25-08 9:17pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: 29th and 31 Done- Challenge Complete · 10-25-08 9:52pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1807364