*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1742936
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1270725
A place for the writers in the campfire Ever Onwards to come together and discuss...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2008 at 1:52pm
Edited: June 20, 2008 at 3:54pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator
Forgive me for eavesdropping, but I love dusting for plot-bunnies!

If you'd like to get away from obsessive Dylan/Kano, I offer my services ... I love this campfire and have been following along, but there's never been a particular point I felt comfortable jumping in (or asking). If you do the band thing, I could come up with a char (keyboardist/guitar/what's needed?) to audition. Seems to me that Nao's the odd one out and could use a grumpy, self-involved musician to take her mind off things ... *Wink*

So, going with the TV theme, what if a local band breaks up rather spectacularly, and, after the interview (or whatever) I could meet/run into Rory and/or Mel at some kind of interview or what-not. We could skip the whole audition thing at that point, if Rory convinces (I need to think of a name for this guy) to meet up with the others. Kano, being the evil master-mind that he is or the insatiable Loki could convince me to come by the studio and so-happen to have Dylan there, escaping his own woes. We can jam and, voila!

Ignore me if you think it's a terrible idea! *waves*

HAHAHA -- forgive me, but I had too much fun with this!

Name:  Kazuhiro Yamamoto, but my friends call me Kaz. Call me Hiro and we'll see how much of a hero you are. No, not 'Cuz!' Like 'ahh' -- 'K-aaah-z.' Got it?
Age:  24. What kind of question is that? Of course I'm looking forward to my insurance premiums going down. Of course, only an idiot drives in the city, anyway ....
Birthday:  January 1st (Make a joke about me being a New Years baby, and I may just have to hurt you.)
Sexuality:  Who cares? Not that it matters, I have no interest. Hear that? No interest. Now go away.
Personality:  I hate surveys.
Appearance:  No, I look like an American kid from the 'burbs trying to look like a Japanese rock star. The hair's my own, but the piercings clip on, ain't nobody getting near me with needles. Of any kind. What? Oh, that's a henna tattoo. Cool, huh? I almost got myself drunk enough one night to get it permanently etched. Never sobered-up so fast in my life.
Background:  Former band: Metal Monkey. Yeah, I know, I was the Japanese-American frontman for a band named after a Chinese birth-sign. You don't need to talk to me about irony. Or fate. I hate that. What am I going to do now? I'm going to Disneyland. Seriously? I don't talk about my personal life. So f*** off. Oh, my language offends you? Kiss my ass and go get a life. I'm outta here.

Blackwillow made this for me!!

For my campfires FAQ.
MESSAGE THREAD
Plot accelerator · 06-16-08 5:52pm
by Flex 5th birthday just gone.
Re: Plot accelerator · 06-17-08 3:55am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-17-08 8:35pm
by Stormy is Editing
Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-20-08 6:46am
by Dr Matticakes Myra
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-20-08 1:52pm
by KC under the midnight sun
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-20-08 5:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-24-08 6:33am
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-24-08 1:37pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 07-01-08 8:02pm
by Stormy is Editing
Rex8: Plot accelerator (edited) · 07-25-08 10:49pm
Re: Rex8: Plot accelerator (edited) · 07-26-08 10:10am
by Flex 5th birthday just gone.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dr Matticakes Myra.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1742936