*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1672815
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1364493
There's a flash fiction, why not a flash poetry? Round Five is on hold some more.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 16, 2008 at 10:41am
Round Three Ended!
The idea of the title, mention, and rose prompts will stick to the contest. I hope you all liked them!

Like usual, I plan to have up to five days to choose the round's winners. SInce there are more than ten entires, I'll be able to award a third place! And according to how hard it'll be to judge, I may give out an honorable mention or two*Wink*

Just in case there are those who still don't understand the omitted rule about a poetic story, I've decided to let anyone just write a poem about anything they desire in five lines or less. Yes- you can make a poem that's not a story, but no- you can't go over the five line limit. That was my goal*Wink* You can still make a story if you want to also. Although the contest is called Flash Poetry, it can also relate to how quick your poem inspires me*Wink*

All I want from a poem is a message and a great way to present it. Imagery is my thing, and I enjoy it very much. I may give an explanation of imagery in the layout of the contest.

Round Four is planned to go on usually, with the same prizes and schedule plan. I just hope to keep the contest going. If anyone still would like to donate, I would greatly appreciate it. remeber, anyone donating over 25,000 gps will get 500 gps every time they enter the contest. If you donate over 25,000, you'll be tripled- not doubled, with 1500 gps every round*Wink*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1381132 by Not Available.

Flash Poetry- On Delay  (13+)
There's a flash fiction, why not a flash poetry? Round Five is on hold some more.
#1364493 by Sweet Cherie- Thanks Anomynous

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round Three Ended! · 02-16-08 10:41am
by Sweet Cherie- Thanks Anomynous

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sweet Cherie- Thanks Anomynous.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1672815