*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1411118
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Action/Adventure · #1106100
This is a forum for one of my campfires, so that the writers can brainstorm together.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 2, 2006 at 5:57pm
Edited: December 2, 2006 at 9:16pm
Yay, Reamie, you're mostly right, I mean, we're all freaks, right? Just some of us are 'freak-y-er' than others. *Bigsmile*

So anyway, there are 7 Gods:

1. Menabra, the leader, a mother-earth type of goddess, patron of farmers
2. Zeroun, God of the Sun and the Stars and Patron of Justice and Wisdom
3. Prem, God of Love and Music, Patron of Artisans and Craftsmen
4. Kendaleigha, Goddess of the Sea and Storms
5. Xhaiden, God of Light and Darkness and Ruler of the Underworld
6. Bellona, the Goddess of War
7. Eirny, Goddess of Prophesy and Healing

As for Aeth, well, I couldn't think who should substitute for him, and then I thought, well, these gods are relative new-comers. The monkes were converted to their worship, from their old, elemental gods. So why not let one of those old gods, of the wind, be called Aeth? Works for me!

Okay, so let's re-cap what we know so far to see how many clues you've all picked up on:

Anglis - Spirit-Walker
Margie - Princess from the past
Tai - "Child of Xhaiden"

Plus:
Dmitri - somehow a brother to the dragon?? huh?
Marius - possibly 'picked' by Zeroun, but how can that be?
Mordred - he's got two items now, a crystal flute and a black diamond ((I think Kai's got this one pegged - yay, Kai!))
Derrick - also has two mysterious items: a glowing green gem and an ancient journal written in Old Vredian.

and Kiera, well, I'm not going to be doing anything special with this character, I've dropped that since Lorelei had to leave the cf. No sense giving her any powers when we don't have anyone to play her. [sigh]

Now, not to worry, we all have 'secret identities' that will be revealed in time. I believe Marius and Mordred are well on their way to being 'discovered,' so it remains to be seen what I have planned for Dmitri and Derrick. Hmm, interesting, I hadn't realized I paired those characters up by names! *Laugh* Oh, well, that's the way it goes I guess.

Anyway, we've partly unravelled what we need to do next. To review:

1. Marius & Mordred - they need to go to the Wailing Wall
2. Tai - ooh, Tai's a "General" now. Cool! Probably need to spend some time figuring out how your 'troops' will be used in the 'war' that the ghosts are predicting. Oh, did anyone pick up on the fact that the troops that Mordred discovered have the symbol of a griffin on their uniforms?? Hmm, might be a clue there, go check it out! *Pthb*
3. Dmitri - Anyone recall a particular conversation between Dmitri and Radit? Hmm? Somehow, I think that Radit might just know who Dmitri is... Too bad - he's not tellng! *Wink*
4. Anglis - you know you need to practice your Spirit-Walking thing

And as for the rest? Well, got to figure out that rede to find out what else! hehe

*Wink*

Good luck!!

Blackwillow made this for me!!
MESSAGE THREAD
Aha · 12-02-06 9:04am
by Tileira
*Star* Re: Aha · 12-02-06 5:57pm
by KC under the midnight sun

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, KC under the midnight sun.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1411118