*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2589900
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Prep 2024 signups now open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 30, 2013 at 6:34am
Day 28
by Alexi
Day 28 completed+ bonus completed.
I have now completed my Nano prep.
Jelly leg Alexi *Heart*
Bonus

I have never writing a query letter before so this is my first attempt and I know that I will be changing this as I continue with my novel, so please be gentle.

To the editor of (#######)

I hope you like the brief synopsis of my novel.

David Chandler is a successful Banking executive in London. He comes from a life of poverty in the back streets of the Gorbals in Glasgow UK. To keep warm he would spent his days at school and his evenings at the local library and also the Church. His parents turned to alcoholism when their lives became a struggle due to unemployment and lack. David's mother died of pneumonia when he was young and his father died a couple of years later. He was taken in by the local pastor Cameron Pedley and his wife. Cameron saw something in this young man and between him and David's school teacher, who was of the same mind as Cameron, hatched a plan that would set him on the right road. David became successful, married and had one child Jenny. He never forgot what Cameron Pedley did for him or the life he knew as a child. David moved his family to a large house in Dorset. The house was set in ten acres of countryside. George his best friend bought a farm nearby and his wife was best friend to Debby, David's wife.

Doctors told David that Debby, who had asthma, would have better health if they moved to the country. The house was David's dream until Jayne Lewis was led to believe that David Chandler was responsible for destroying her father's fortune which pushed him to taking his own life and leaving Jayne with little to survive on. She was woman who would stop at nothing to get revenge. She lied her way into David's life and plotted to destroy him and his family. The events in the story and the tragedy that occurs is life changing for a family that only wanted a peaceful life.

sincerely yours
Alexi mason

Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Day 28 · 10-30-13 6:34am
by Alexi
Re: Day 28 · 10-30-13 10:05am
by Alexi
Re: Day 28 · 10-30-13 2:38pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Day 28 · 10-30-13 3:59pm
by Alexi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2589900