*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974897-Seriously
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#974897 added February 5, 2020 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Seriously...?

I've never been a huge fan of rappers, hip hop, but occasionally, certain songs, certain songs, catch my attention.



The Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dog



Somehow this song wins over the Don't Cha song with Busta Rhymes but she likes them both. At first I thought she liked the girls, their voices but no. This girl has a thing for Snoop Dog. Once she saw him, she found her beat and danced to it. It cracked me up. Of all the songs and all the artists in the world, she was set on him.

I used to be a 2Pac fan. I liked his music. A few others as well, but never Snoop Dog. I want to say our tastes differ but the song is rather catchy and I remember back in my day, I liked to shake my ass to it as well. *Laugh* No excuses.

And as the hour of three in the morning approaches, she's finally out which means it's past my bed time. I used to stay up this late partying. Nowadays, I'm putting a baby to bed. *Think* No matter how often people tell me to put her on a schedule and change her sleeping habits, I prefer this over getting up at six in the morning so we'll stick to it and our choice of music as well.

© Copyright 2020 Gaby ~ Way behind! (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Way behind! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974897-Seriously