*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965444-Shadows-happiness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#965444 added September 2, 2019 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
Shadow's happiness
I guess that some people might say that my animals/pets are like my children. Well I think that the statement is valid. I want to make sure that they have things that they need. I appreciate the fact that Stan made plans and kept his word to bring my motley crew to Broken Arrow. I love you even more Stan for doing that. But seriously Stan loves animals himself.
Shadow is the oldest. I was not happy to see where she would be. The room had a small window. It also has been made into what could be considered a museum or formal meditation room. The pictures are of Jill's relatives and are priceless. (and beautiful to boot.).
Shadow has been through much. I am so happy that she is safe. That I have found an acceptable food for her. That we treated her for the fleas that she had. I could have fainted when I saw the little monsters! Stan helped me with that too. He has already ordered more Catego flea medicine for next treatment time.
But the thing that has brought me the most joy is the fact that our guest room will be used by Shadow when there are no guests. She will have a real large window to look out of and a table just the right height to sit on. I hope that she gets as much pleasure as I imagine she could. The test of 10 minutes tonight showed me that she does look out the window. She pays attention to people walking or driving by. She also showed some body language of her contentment. She will have to go back to her regular room for the night time but 1,2 or even 3 hours in that room could give her the extra that she deserved.
I hope that whatever life she might have is one that will make her very happy.
Should anyone do that for a pet? You bet. And that is what I am going to do.
Thanks Stan.
So off to bed.
Nightly night!

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965444-Shadows-happiness