*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964685-Work-work-work-Stan-stop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964685 added August 24, 2019 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Work-work-work! Stan stop.
Well I have seen Stan work solid for 2 days to make the house more of the home of his dreams.
Yesterday after an intense storm that night, he and I moved a chest from the garage and put it in the office. Of course we had to move a desk out. But Stan had measured and then checked, with the dimensions to see if they would fit in the spot he wanted. It worked even though the cats' carrier had to be put in a spot that blocked a couple of drawers. The room looks a little cluttered but I am sure that we will move things again later.
Today we worked on a light that would hang in Shadow's room. I was not happy with that but he measured again and got his equipment and set off to a work. He worked all morning, made one mistake with the computation but the work was done and the lamp is there.
What can I say about Stan? He is a very hard working person. But do not dare disturb him when he is at work. He does not want talk, questions, or any comment. He wants to focus 100%. I assisted him but that is the only thing that I was allowed to do.
Tonight on the news we have been warned about a serious storm with possible tornadoes and hail coming within the next six hours.
Second there are so many tics that have invaded the "Green Country" area. Some tics can carry a disease that will prohibit you from eating beef for a long time. Well I guess some people can say goodbye to hamburgers for a while.
Finally the sad time for a high school sweethearts who were killed by a truck with a trailer 5 minutes after they were married. I cannot imagine the grief or anger for that family. Rest in peace young couple. That is not fair and life is not fair. You are together in heaven. I wish that there was a way to undo the moment this accident happened. God bless you both.
Must go to bed. I'm tired.
NIghty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964685-Work-work-work-Stan-stop