*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962690-History-Shadow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962690 added July 15, 2019 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
History-Shadow
I am sitting in a room with a lot of history represented. There are two portraits of a child and one of a lady sitting down. The lady happens to be the child's mother. They are both from the 1800's. Also hanging is a picture of 'The Charge of the Light Brigade' that was taken from a newspaper article that is at least 150 years old. Unhung are 2-3 portraits or paintings that Stan has bought and saved. History. There is so much history here. I 'm impressed with what people did with very little technological help. People did amazing things. This room, when finished will really be a classic. I hope that Stan will enjoy it.
Now this room houses a cat that I brought from Houston, Her name is Shadow. She is the sister of Mikie who was euthanized about 8-9 years ago. He had seizures. I still miss him. But I am proud of Shadow and her perseverance. She has a little space. Her room is dark unless I turn up the intensity of her light. I would like to see her have more. But for now, she will enjoy my time and tender loving care.
She is hungry.
Gotta go.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962690-History-Shadow